“Perfect hotel for us while visiting Disneyland” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites Maingate

You added Quality Inn & Suites Maingate to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites Maingate
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   871 South Harbor Boulevard, Anaheim, CA 92805 (Formerly EconoLodge)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #36 of 114 Hotels in Anaheim
Galt, California
“Perfect hotel for us while visiting Disneyland”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I took my daughter and her family to Disneyland. We had the room with 3 queen beds. The room was big, clean, and perfect for our group of 5. Having breakfast at the hotel worked out great as we had 2 4yr old girls with us. The staff was friendly and always greeted us with a smile. We also enjoyed the pool one afternoon which was a great break from the parks. Staying here made the trip so much more affordable and I was able to indulge my family without worrying about cost.

Room Tip: 3 queen beds if you have a large family.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

i had three room for my whole family the staf was awesome .. The breakfast was really good... Check-in was fast... And literally minutes from Disneyland... The one and only negative thing I have to say is the parking it's really tight but I would definitely stay their over and over....

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Victoria, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2015 via mobile

Great experience checking in. She was very friendly and helpful and worried about my luggage as I was on third floor and elevator was out of service. Offered to get me help which I declined and then phoned my room in a while to see if I made it and how was everything. Rooms are large and comfortable and well equipped. I walked to downtown Disney and back first night .the lady servicing breakfasts is very nice and keeps it very clean and well stocked. A great stay

• Stayed March 2015
Quality Inn and... M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Maingate, responded to this review, March 10, 2015
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a beautiful feedback in regards to your stay with us. I am very happy to hear that our hotel received a Grade-A score by you, I will be sure to pass along these comments to our staff so that they know to keep up the great work. We hope your next stay with us will be just as pleasant if not better.
Palm Springs, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2015

If you are lkng for a clean, comfortable and quiet stay this is the place. Been here twice and both times the staff were great. From the check in process to their room service & yummy breakfast. all was speedy and efficient. Close to restaurants, major streets and DL! If you do your homework, you will see the price is affordable when compared to other places. Thanks Alfred & Ruby!
The other Alfred and Lisa!

Room Tip: Ask for the room with a view of the fireworks from DL if you visit on wknd!
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Thank you so much Alfred and Lisa for your outstanding review. Ruby and Alfred were so thrilled about your feedback. Please make us your second home in Anaheim. We hope to see both of you with your family and friends very soon.
Richfield, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2015

Great choice for families or groups as the rooms are large, plenty of counterspace, and storage, even the fridge is larger than typical hotel room. Beds were very comfortable. It is a quick 3-5 minute drive to main Disney parking. Walking would be probably 30 min and over a freeway overpass. Worth it to drive and pay $17 for parking. Front desk and housekeeping were the kindest most helpful and friendly I've encountered in any hotel. Excellent service. Albert at front desk printed our park tickets for us. Only con is that the "deluxe continental" breakfast was disappointing. ( waffle bar, cereal,pastries, juice, biscuits and gravy,) A few protein additions like peanut butter, Hard boiled eggs, and raisins for oatmeal would improve the breakfast. Parking was tight and hard to back out but that is minor also small outdoor pool but who has time to swim after disneyland. All in all a great place. I would definitely stay here again for the service and spacious rooms.

Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
Thank you for your positive review in regards to your stay with us. I am glad to hear that you experienced our excellent service from our front desk and housekeeping staff. I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we're doing right, what we're doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated. I hope to see you again in the future to provide you with an even better stay than before!
San Diego, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2015

Our stay started with a 45 minute wait in the lobby because our room wasn't ready despite a 3pm check-in guarantee. The staff did nothing to accommodate us for this inconvenience, save a feigned, "sorry". To make matters worse during our wait the staff attempted to charge a parking fee in addition to the room charge despite our reservation stating "free parking". The room was haphazardly cleaned and the carpets filthy. We had to wear sandals because walking on the carpet left a gross sticky residue and layers of dirt on our feet. additionally the small cheap pillows and uncomfortable mattresses resulted in a terrible night's sleep and a sore back and neck. One of the beds was noticeable indented from it's use. Perhaps they should replace old furniture and upgrade the pillows. They reminded me of the cheap pillows you get on an airplane. I wished I had brought my own. Also no one came by to clean the room until 5pm the next day. It would have been nice to come back to a clean room. And by the time they finally came by we were all tired and not inclined to move out of the room again. The staff were nice but the accommodations were not worth the fees. I wouldn't stay here again nor recommend this hotel to anyone. We were very disappointed.

Room Tip: Pick another hotel
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Quality Inn and... M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Maingate, responded to this review, February 26, 2015
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to give us a feedback regarding your recent stay. Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel staff for failing to provide great customer service on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with the rest of our staff and believe me when I say that this type of incidents will never happen again in our hotel. I have retrained our staff to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future. I personally have checked the room to ensure that our housekeeping staff is properly caring for the room and that we are providing a clean and comfortable room to our guests.
Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next Anaheim visit .
Best regards,
Ruby
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2015

I rented two rooms for myself and family,which included two small children. Spacious,clean rooms, very good breakfast and facilities,excellent staff,and good location to Disney Parks. An unusual situation happened, and the staff couldn't have been more professional.

• Stayed February 2015
Thank you so much for your positive comments regarding your stay at our hotel! We pride ourselves in great value, especially given our close location to the Disneyland area. I am glad you were satisfied with your stay and we very much look forward to seeing you again during your next Anaheim visit!

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Maingate? Share your experiences!