“An overall nice stay at a reasonable price” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #64 of 114 Hotels in Anaheim
San Clemente, California
“An overall nice stay at a reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

We stayed one night at the hotel for a family trip to Disneyland and California Adventures.

We arrived a little after 9am but unfortunately they could not check us in until the regular check in time (3pm) but gave us a parking pass to keep our car their for the day while we visited the parks. We also prearranged for a scooter from Apple for my dad which was only $30 per day, (compared to $50 at the park or $40 from the place next to the hotel) which was waiting for us when we arrived. This is another great feature of the hotel that they allow companies to drop off and pick up from their location without the guest being there at the time. .

At check in time, we got to our room (we picked a superior room) and found it to be clean and well appointed. Although my 5 year old screamed because she found a baby spider in the bed, I think it was just a one-off because I did not notice any other signs of infestation.

The beds felt comfortable when we went to sleep but my husband and I both complained of back aches in the morning,but that might also have something to do with hoofing it though disney parks all day pushing children in strollers.

I found the breakfast area to be a little congested in the morning, I thought the coffee tasted horrible but the fruits and cereals were enough to fill the kids up for a day at the park.

There have been some complaints about the noise do to some of the renovations at the hotel but I can't say that was really an issue for us. We did hear the family next door but that seemed to be because the kids were screeching rather than just regular noise ( conversations/ the tv).

It is an open concept hotel where the hotel room doors open to the outside, We could hear every time a family walked by,luggage being rolled or maintenance cart being pushed because the concrete makes everything echo. I think if they got some outdoor carpet, it would help with noise reduction.

The staff were friendly and efficient. We would stay here again and plan on doing so in Aug. with family that is visiting us from Canada.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (258)
  • Polish first
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

From the moment we opened the door of our room, we were very happy with our stay. The room was clean and the bathroom looks like it had just been renovated. Our stay was quiet at night. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub. The continental breakfast was basic, but satisfied. Will stay again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Westchester, NY
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

Stayed at this motel for 4 nights for business, and it was pretty substandard. Should have requested a room change...maybe another would have been better, but I feel like it got worse the longer I stayed. Maybe I just got worn down. There was a musty smell in the room, and every time I turned the sink faucet on it smelled like raw sewage. Disgusting smell, truly. Had to brush with bottled water. I thought it was otherwise fairly clean, and then the last night I saw a silverfish on the wall near the bathroom. Guess that can get in anywhere, but that sort of topped it off. Overall, though, wouldn't recommend this place.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Anaheim
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

The pool & hot tub were nice. For some reason they stuck me in roo, 271, which was on the end & used as a back board for construction folks to toss debris into the dumpster in at 6:30 a.m., which served as my wake up call by shaking my walls. That was very disappointing. I also didn't like the lack of a work desk in the room to catch up on e-mails. It was uncomfortable keeping the blinds open, as everyone looked into my room as they got to the top of the stairs. I would have thought I would of gotten a lot more with my $650 bill for 4 nights.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Ramada Anaheim Maingate/At the Park? Share your experiences!