We stayed here for one night in October.
This motel is fine. We did not stay in one of the renovated rooms,which I hear are very nice. Our room was old but clean. It was definitely showing signs of wear and tear. I hated the beds. The mattress felt thin and hard. The AC unit was a little noisy. Those two elements together made for a bad sleep. There was still some construction going on around the property but overall the property appeared well maintained. The only problem was that they did not maintain their palm trees. It was very windy and large pieces of dead palm tree were falling all over. We found a piece on our car (no damage) and a large piece nearly fell on my daughter. Trimming the trees would solve this problem and prevent potential damage to people or property! The breakfast was so so. Cheap donuts, bagels, cereal, some fruit and hard boiled eggs. They also had coffee, juice and tea. The room was very small, like a closet, with items on the countertops on both sides of the room. This made it difficult to get through, especially with food in hand and kids in tow. It lead to a seating area outside that looked nice but the weather was not great so we took the food back to our room. If I were staying here multiple days we would not have been happy with the breakfast but for one day it was fine. The pool area looked nice and the pool was clean. Parking was tight but better than other Harbor Blvd. places. The employees were all very nice. For what we paid and the location this place is a good value. I would stay here again for a quick Disneyland visit if the price was right. There is nothing special about it that would make us return time after time (we visit Disney 3-4 times a year).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within Walking Distance of Disneyland. If you are searching for an accommodation near Disneyland, the Ramada Maingate At the Park is a great option. At the Ramada Maingate at the Park you're in the heart of all the fun and excitement of the Disneyland(R) Resort. The accommodation is located across the street from Disneyland, so there is no need to take a shuttle. Your family's choice for an Accommodation near Disneyland. Staying here is convenient and enjoyable for all families seeking an accommodation near Disneyland. We have made many changes that are not seen in most other Ramada locations, specifically designed to benefit parents and children. For example, we offer a poolside complimentary breakfast. There is no more perfect combination; this allows parents to eat their breakfast while children play in the pool. Rollaway beds and cribs are provided with no extra charges or limitations. Rooms feature comfortable beds designed for quality sleep. There are fridges and microwaves in each room, so you can keep snacks in the room. There is also free complimentary WiFi for visitors to enjoy surfing the web. Unwind in a room that includes all comfort. Self parking and valet parking is available for a nominal fee. After you've hit all the sites and snapped all of those magical photos, you'll find a stay at the Ramada Maingate at the Park is just what you need to unwind. With rooms as inviting as our service, we are waiting to make you feel right at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Hotels.com and BookIt.com so you can book your Ramada Anaheim Maingate/At the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Maingate - At The Park Hotel Anaheim
- Ramada Inn Anaheim
- Disneyland Park Anaheim
- Ramada Anaheim
- Ramada Inn Maingate Disneyland