We stayed here with our 2 kids during spring break for 8 nights. Location was awesome. We got the upgraded double queen room and was surprised how spacious and clean it was. The beds were really comfortable too. They also had real cribs not the pack n play It was super quiet as we were on the second floor. You could hear kids running around on the balcony but only during the day. Maybe we lucked out with really quiet neighbours.Most people mentioned the breakfast not being that great. Well, first off, it's free and secondly it's better than nothing. We did notice though that if you got there late, your choices were very limited. We usually had oatmeal (you can't go wrong with hot oatmeal!) and bagels. We always took along bananas and apples snacks.
Checkin was quick and efficient. The front desk manager amazing with our children - so friendly and really gave them lots of genuine attention. They also got little welcome gifts. I requested super flat pillows and got them right away. These little touches are what made our experience at the ramada so positive. We will definitely return. The pool as also a nice midday or evening break from Disneyland for all of us. We had no problems finding parking. One negative was that wifi never worked for us. Not a big deal considering how reasonable the hotel rate was and our overall experience there.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Maingate - At The Park Hotel
- Ramada Maingate - At The Park Hotel Anaheim
- Ramada Inn Maingate
- Ramada Inn Maingate Anaheim
- Ramada Inn Anaheim
- Disneyland Park Anaheim
- Ramada Anaheim
- Ramada Maingate
- Anaheim Ramada
- Ramada Inn Maingate Disneyland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within Walking Distance of Disneyland. If you are searching for an accommodation near Disneyland, the Ramada Maingate At the Park is a great option. At the Ramada Maingate at the Park you’re in the heart of all the fun and excitement of the Disneyland® Resort. The accommodation is located across the street from Disneyland, so there is no need to take a shuttle. Your family’s choice for an Accommodation near Disneyland. Staying here is convenient and enjoyable for all families seeking an accommodation near Disneyland. We have made many changes that are not seen in most other Ramada locations, specifically designed to benefit parents and children. For example, we offer a poolside complimentary breakfast. There is no more perfect combination; this allows parents to eat their breakfast while children play in the pool. Rollaway beds and cribs are provided with no extra charges or limitations. Rooms feature comfortable beds designed for quality sleep. There are fridges and microwaves in each room, so you can keep snacks in the room. There is also free complimentary WiFi for visitors to enjoy surfing the web. Unwind in a room that includes all comfort. After you’ve hit all the sites and snapped all of those magical photos, you’ll find a stay at the Ramada Maingate at the Park is just what you need to unwind. With rooms as inviting as our service, we are waiting to make you feel right at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Ramada Anaheim Maingate/At the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.