My wife and I spent three days at this hotel in December and here are what we liked (+) and disliked (-):
+ Location: Excellent when visiting Disney parks, you do not need any type of transportation to get to it. Also, if you arrive by train (Anaheim Amtrak station), you will find a taxi or a bus service which will get you to the hotel for USD$2.50 (Bus) or USD$15.00 (taxi).
+ Restaurants: There are good places nearby to have lunch or dinner (Tony Roma's, Cheesecake Factory, and so on.
- Room: The one we got (in front of the swimming pool) was just OK but its walls are too thin such that you can hear everything from other rooms, believe me, everything.
- Breakfast: If you are already familiar with what north American people call breakfast then you should know you will not get anything more than coffee, milk, bread and possibly fruit (banana, apple or orange). One would like to have more options such that ham, bacon, yogurt, and so on.
In general, we can say the hotel is OK because of its location and service (at front desk and room service), but we also think it is too expensive for what you get (facilities are too old and poor variety in breakfast).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within Walking Distance of Disneyland. If you are searching for an accommodation near Disneyland, the Ramada Maingate At the Park is a great option. At the Ramada Maingate at the Park you're in the heart of all the fun and excitement of the Disneyland(R) Resort. The accommodation is located across the street from Disneyland, so there is no need to take a shuttle. Your family's choice for an Accommodation near Disneyland. Staying here is convenient and enjoyable for all families seeking an accommodation near Disneyland. We have made many changes that are not seen in most other Ramada locations, specifically designed to benefit parents and children. For example, we offer a poolside complimentary breakfast. There is no more perfect combination; this allows parents to eat their breakfast while children play in the pool. Rollaway beds and cribs are provided with no extra charges or limitations. Rooms feature comfortable beds designed for quality sleep. There are fridges and microwaves in each room, so you can keep snacks in the room. There is also free complimentary WiFi for visitors to enjoy surfing the web. Unwind in a room that includes all comfort. Self parking and valet parking is available for a nominal fee. After you've hit all the sites and snapped all of those magical photos, you'll find a stay at the Ramada Maingate at the Park is just what you need to unwind. With rooms as inviting as our service, we are waiting to make you feel right at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Wyndham, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Ramada Anaheim Maingate/At the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Maingate - At The Park Hotel Anaheim
- Ramada Inn Anaheim
- Disneyland Park Anaheim
- Ramada Anaheim
- Ramada Inn Maingate Disneyland