Huge benefits and inclusions make this a fantastic choice for families or for just about anyone wanting more room space, a full kitchenette, free parking, and excellent overall value. Sure, this is an older hotel, but is clean and kept up well. Staff are kind, attentive, and ready to assist on anything they can (especially with local recommendations, Disney advice for novices, and other services).
Any other critiques would be minor quibbles. Outstanding spot for Angel Stadium or Honda Center nearby, the hotel is admittedly a bit far from Disney (but where isn't, as few closer-in places are realistically walkable) though either a taxi or the local Anaheim shuttle (buy a multi-day pass for a better deal) is far superior to driving to and parking at Disneyland. Also, the (included) breakfast here is very limited - far better at other Towneplace Suites properties - and the breakfast area is a joke of about 6 small tables, but it all works out. There is a Starbucks across the parking lot if one really needs, and many other local chain brand fast food restaurants close-by.
Also, the Block at Orange Outlet mall is due south and a handy taxi away, or else partially served by the Anaheim shuttle system too.
Our room was on the top (4th) floor, and being in the main building had a direct view of the Disney fireworks nightly! We never had any issue with the train running beside the hotel, as others have commented on here (maybe because of our high floor location?)
I would definitely return as a first choice Disneyland or Anaheim property for best value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The TownePlace Suites by Marriott Anaheim is minutes away from the Anaheim Convention Center, Disneyland Resort Maingate and Honda Center. Taking in a baseball game is easy as we are steps away from the main entrance to Anaheim Angel Stadium. Enjoy shopping and dining at the nearby Block of Orange, Anaheim Garden Walk and Downtown Disney. This TownePlace Suites is a close home for those visiting New Horizons,UCI Medical Center and St. Joseph's Hospital. Stay in one of our spacious, newly renovated suites and enjoy a fully equipped kitchen. Adjacent food court with Starbucks and fast food offers several dining options.When it's time to relax, enjoy our outdoor pool and BBQ area. Keep up with your fitness routine with our two exercise facilities or Bally's next door. There are two guest laundry rooms on premises. TownePlace Suites Anaheim...the simple solution for extended stay ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your TownePlace Suites Anaheim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Anaheim Hotel Anaheim
- Anaheim Towneplace Suites