I would most definitely stay here again. If you want everything in walking distance don't stay here. If you want a great, new, clean hotel room that won't break the bank then this is your place. The one bedrooms are great for parents traveling with kids, couples or friends traveling together. The seperate bedroom has a good size closest and a chest of drawers. There is also a nice new flat screen tv. There is a pull out couch that sleeps two in the living area. There is a large screen tv and an extra chair. There is an entire work space as well. If you need to work while you are here it has everything and is very comfortable. The bathrooms are the basic tub shower combination. Popcorn is served at night and there is coffee 24 hours. They also have a breakfast menu card that you fill out, with a time to be served and it will be waiting in the lobby for you at your specified time. It is not expensive. There is not an on site restaurant but Denny's is walking distance. There are many more restaurants in an area called Anaheim walk? They have a shuttle to and from disney every hour. It is $4 for adults. Since parking is free at the hotel I suggest parking there and taking the shuttle to Disney There is some items for sale in the lobby, necessities and a few gift items. The pool is at the end of the main building. It is small and not very scenic but it works. There are two buildings and they both look new. There is another level of rooms that are studios but I did not see the layout. They may have two bedrooms and adjoining rooms. All in all this is a great little hotel. One last thing., it's right next to Angel stadium.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The TownePlace Suites by Marriott Anaheim is minutes away from the Anaheim Convention Center, Disneyland Resort Maingate and Honda Center. Taking in a baseball game is easy as we are steps away from the main entrance to Anaheim Angel Stadium. Enjoy shopping and dining at the nearby Block of Orange, Anaheim Garden Walk and Downtown Disney. This TownePlace Suites is a close home for those visiting New Horizons,UCI Medical Center and St. Joseph's Hospital. Stay in one of our spacious, newly renovated suites and enjoy a fully equipped kitchen. Adjacent food court with Starbucks and fast food offers several dining options.When it's time to relax, enjoy our outdoor pool and BBQ area. Keep up with your fitness routine with our two exercise facilities or Bally's next door. There are two guest laundry rooms on premises. TownePlace Suites Anaheim...the simple solution for extended stay ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Marriott so you can book your TownePlace Suites Anaheim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Anaheim Hotel Anaheim
- Anaheim Towneplace Suites