“Very convenient to Disney Parks” 4 of 5 stars

Special Price
Book in Advance; Save 15%
Ranked #29 of 111 hotels in Anaheim
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Very convenient to Disney Parks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Would definitely return! Very convenient to walk to the Disney Parks. Pretty decent breakfast with hotel stay, although the organization of the food line could be improved . . . . .doesn't flow well. Stayed with family, two adults and an eleven year old. Double room was sufficiently sized. Beds was comfortable and room appeared to be clean. No problems during our stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
ramada14252, Front Office Manager at Ramada Plaza Anaheim, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear Zakiya82
Thank you very much for staying with us at Ramada Plaza Hotel. We appreciate your precious time in providing us such valuable feedback from your stay. Hope to see you again soon.

543 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I came to have a trip with my family. the front desk people was professional and always smile to the guests and I. As soon as I came to the room for check in, I found the two beds were so comfortably and fairly new. The room was clean and fresh every time we came back from the disneyland. I recommend for any one who like to go hot tub or swimming pool before go back to disney land to play again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
ramada14252, Front Office Manager at Ramada Plaza Anaheim, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
Dear richiesng
Thank you for sharing your comments with our trip advisor followers. Our staff is always attentive to our guests and their needs for a pleasant stay. We are glad you had a great sleep on our comfortable bed; please do not hesitate to contact us for a future stay. Our staff will be more than happy to assist you.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Easy to get to the park. Beds were pretty good as was size of the room. Small pool and tiny gym. Food down the block. Overall a very convenient hotel. Decent for families. Hotel amenities aren't extravagant or anything like that. But, it was priced well and did the job.

• Stayed March 2013
Dear Nini127c1
Thank you for your very kind review. I am extremely happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Denton
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Hotel staff were not knowledgeable of the area and did little to help advise with restaurants and entertainment. Our shower went from scalding hot to freezing cold our entire 5 day stay. We were told that there were no rooms to move us to and that all they could do was offer an area to shower. I asked if they could simply ask maintenance to fix the issue, and they said they did not believe it was something they could report, nor anything they could do about it. So, either shower at your own risk, or don't shower for 5 days -- what a choice to make when you are paying $160 per night...

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

ramada14252, Front Office Manager at Ramada Plaza Anaheim, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Dear Robert W.
We are disappointed to hear that your stay did not exceed your expectations, as we hope for all our guests. It is unfortunate that we did not advise you of restaurants and entertainment seeing as not only is our staff well informed of our surroundings but we do have a dinning map at our front desk. When we encounter a problem we do our best to try to resolve it, that being said, it is disappointing to hear that our staff was unable to fix the shower issue; we will make sure this does not happen again. Thank you for the review, we appreciate your feedback.
Atascadero, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

I am a annual pass holder to Disneyland and this was my third straight stay at the Ramada I was there on June 24 - 27 and my last trip was the last week of April and as always, as I have come to expect and the reason I come back to the Ramada is the customer service, the staff always greets me with a smile and now that my face has become familiar to them it's like a home a away from home... Anytime I have a need or question the staff there are very warm and helpful and go out of there way to ensure I have a pleasant stay there, Yes there are a lot of hotels to choose from and cheaper but you get what you pay for... I paid $127.00 a night and yes there are hotels nearby for $80.00 but when you factor in other expenses the Ramada is a bargain with free secured parking and full hot buffet breakfast included in your hotel stay and the ART shuttle bus to the park is $5.00 a person for a all day pass and the underground gated parking..Most hotels around the parks charge you $16.00 a day to park your vehicle which a rip off since your paying good money to stay at their hotel in the first place and a breakfast for two at the nearby Ihop is going to cost you $30.00+ depending on what your order is plus drinks and tip per meal. I have been a Disney annual passholder for the last 3 years and have stayed at other hotels but none of them come close to the Ramada, large clean rooms and above all attentive staff, throughout my travels customer service is #1 I personally don't mind paying a bit more for a hotel room if I know the staff is top notch in customer service ,which I found with the staff at the Ramada. I definitely recommend to other travelers to Disneyland parks the Ramada is well worth the money, and I want to thank all the staff at Ramada Plaza for making my stay another wonderful experience! :)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
ramada14252, Front Office Manager at Ramada Plaza Anaheim, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Dear Mr. Rudy R.
We are thrill to have you back staying with us. We truly enjoy making our guest feel as comfortable as if they were at home. Our staff, from housekeeping to front desk takes pride in our job and it makes us happy to know that it makes a difference when guest return to Ramada Plaza for a wonderful stay. We appreciate your kind review and thank you for recommending us to our trip advisor travelers. We hope to see you back soon.

Been to Ramada Plaza Anaheim? Share your experiences!