This is our second time here and the stay was still great but the hotel could definitely use a makeover. The staff was great as usual and the breakfast was just as I remembered. Nothing fancy but we got eggs, sausage, bacon, shredded hashbrowns, and cereal/yogurt for the kids. Just what we needed to start our day before we get gouged in Disneyland. The last time we stayed, we got a room on the 4th floor close to the service elevator. This time around I requested a room in the same area and the wonderful staff was able to accommodate this. The rooms were clean and the beds were nice and firm.
We made sure to park close to the entrance of the service elevator so we can get in and out quickly. It also allowed gave us quick access to the pool which the kids loved. Wifi was strong and relatively quick and the walk to Disney is relatively close. We were actually able to see the fireworks from our window which was a bonus. I would stay here again in the future but hope they will renovate the place a little because it is getting a little bit old.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Anaheim Hotel Anaheim
- Ramada Plaza Anaheim Hotel
- Ramada Anaheim
- Anaheim Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of Anaheim, just a short walking distance from the Disneyland Resort and the Anaheim Convention Center, the "Ramada Plaza Anaheim" is the best kept secret in the Southern California hotel industry. Honored for quality and excellence,the "Ramada Plaza Anaheim" was awarded the "Best of Ramada" for 2013, an honor only given to five Ramada properties throughout California. We pride ourselves on quality and service so let us be your home away from home. Drive on up and park your car in one of the few Anaheim hotels that still offers Complimentary Parking. Wake up each morning to our Complimentary American Breakfast. Dine onsite at the Gandhi Palace or take a short stroll to the Garden Walk where you can shop until you drop, catch a movie, strike out at the bowling alley, work out at 24 Hour Fitness, or grab a bite at the numerous restaurants that include the Cheesecake Factory, California Pizza Kitchen, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., PF Chang's, and Roy's Hawaiian Fusion Cuisine. Come home and take a dip in our Outdoor Heated Pool, relax in our Steam Sauna or stay in shape in our Guest Exercise Room. For your convenience, all rooms are equipped with free WiFi, a Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, In-Room Safe and Iron & Board. Guest Laundry is conveniently located onsite. Further, hotel boasts of five Meeting Rooms from 324 sq. ft. to 1944 sq. ft. Whether you are traveling on business or pleasure, book your stay today at the Ramada Plaza Anaheim so we may welcome you home tomorrow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Ramada Plaza Anaheim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.