“Very pleasant stay” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Very pleasant stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

The room was very nice and comfortable. We had 2 queens in a room behind sliding glass doors and a sofa bed, table, fridge, bathroom in the main room. We stayed here 6 nights and 5/6 nights were extremely quiet. The sixth night had rude/loud people above us but not the hotels fault.
Breakfast had enough options for us to be happy with.
Mandatory valet parking was extremely fast.

Room Tip: Stay away from elevators and breakfast room on first floor.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
PeacockManager, Manager at Peacock Suites, responded to this review, February 10, 2013
As always, we truly appreciate when our guests take time out of their schedules to write comments about their stay here at the Peacock Suites! Your comments are no exception and we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Buenos Aires, Argentina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised with my stay here. Very friendly and helpful staff. Very clean and comfortable.
The area surrounding the hotel was very nice, and even had places to go at walking distance.
I would certainly return to this hotel on my next visit.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
We would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review about your stay with us!
We are pleased you enjoyed your visit and look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!
Buckeye
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

This was our first time at Peacock, we will surely use them again. We hade only one issue, but it was resolved imediately. Daily breakfast was just what the granddaughhters needed. Staff was fantastic.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Peacock Suites! Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your visit! We are always pleased to hear when guests enjoy themselves!

We hope that you will choose to stay with us again the next time you make a trip to Anaheim!
Thank you again for your comments!
Cornish
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

The front desk is very knowledgeable about the area and any questions we had. Housekeeping were very prompt to help and make our stay comfortable. Overall it was a very nice and comfortable stay! Our 1 bedroom came with 2 comfortable queen beds on one side of glass door and a sofa bed and a murphy bed on the other.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Peacock Suites! We are glad to hear that you had a great stay and are happy that you chose to come back to us after 12 years since your last visit! We are happy to hear that you were impressed with all of the recent upgrades to the suites and to the property!
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Since our last visit to Anaheim in 2001, The Peacock Suites have continued to be an excellent property. With some upgrades evident, the Suites provided an excellent, central and welcoming place for our family of 4 (2 + 2). Close to the Theme Parks and the Garden Walk for great food, Peacock Suites staff made sure everything we needed was catered for. Nothing was a task they wouldn't arrange or provide good sound advice for.

Despite the unusual cold snap for early January, the facilities were all readily available. Even the pool & spa, with the right temperature. The breakfast room was well catered for to "start the day".
We'll recommend the property to others and include it in our options for Anaheim for future visits.

Room Tip: Our room was on the 3rd floor on the west wing. Ask for a room towards the end of the hall as you...
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I had a fantastic stay.

I found all the staff very helpful and friendly. The house keeping staff and valet drivers would cheerfully great me every time I saw them. The couple of little issues I experienced (Room Key and no laundry soap) were promptly rectified. Everyone strived to make you feel as a special guest. Even the maintenance people painting outside.

I liked that the staff offered assistance with small things too. As an example, if I needed a number for a taxi, they would offer to call the taxi for me. Then call me back to tell me when to be in the lobby. Another thing which was nice is that when you call the front desk, they answer the phone even when they are busy. I don't mind hanging on for a minute, but it drives me crazy when a hotel front desk ignores the phone. This hotel really works to take care of you and sometimes it's the small things like I mentioned that matter the most to a hotel guest.

I loved the room and setup of the hotel. There is security patrolling the grounds at night and the valet also keeping watch. So security was never a concern. The rooms are like the photos. Lots of room and a separate bedroom. You walk in, there is a vanity with a sink and separate bathroom. TONS of soft towels. There's never a shortage of towels, soaps or shampoos. Then you walk into a kitchenette that's complete with another sink, dishes, cutlery, dish soap and towels, a small fridge and even a toaster. There is a living room with a couch and coffee table and nice flat screen TV. The bedroom has an nice bureau armoire, another flat screen TV and clock radio.The beds were very comfortable. I slept really well. The sliding door between the bedroom and living room isolated the hallway noise you normally might here when people walk by in a hotel hallway. Plus they had a nice dark shade to block out the sun in the morning. I should note that the entire room was spotless. Very clean and fresh.

Also, the valet parking is worth it. They inspect the vehicle and smartly park them. The parking garage is very secure and in totality, $10.00 is worth the peace of mind for safety and security of your vehicle. No worrying about someone backing into you or opening a car door and denting yours or unlike other hotels, someone is watching your vehicle. So if you forgot your camera on the seat, it will still be there the next morning.

A few of the other things I liked was that the room had cordless telephones, good free Wifi, independent room temperature control and add the laundry facility (Washers and Dryers) I couldn't ask for more. It was perfect. I'm looking forward to staying again next year.

Room Tip: As for something on the westside of the building on a high floor. Nice and quiet and less sun in the...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to write about your experiences at the Peacock Suites!

We have passed along all of your wonderful comments to each department head so that they can let their staff members know that all of their hard work is being appreciated!

We are happy to hear that you would stay with us again and look forward to your return in the future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

Took my family of six to the Peacock Suites last week....we stayed for five days during our first visit to Disneyland. Prior to our arrival, I had contacted the hotel with a couple of questions. My questions were answered promptly and thoroughly, by two different members of the management team. I had made a couple of requests regarding our room assignment. These requests were accommodated with pleasure. Knowing that this was our family's first visit to Disneyland, the assistant general manager arranged to have surprise gift bags and a balloon bouquet, placed in our room prior to our arrival. She wanted to help to make the trip as magical as possible for my children. This gesture will not be forgotten. Another example of the staff's willingness to go above and beyond - I had emailed to enquire about the availability of alternative milks within the hotel, as my family has dietary restrictions. I was informed that they do not have alternative milks on site (which I was anticipating), but they let me know of the closest grocery store within walking distance. Upon arrival, we found that two cartons of soy milk were placed in our room's fridge. The assistant general manager went out of her way to source suitable milk and provided it to us at no charge. To say that the customer service was exceptional, would be an understatement. During our stay, we were constantly amazed by the high calibre of customer service. The newly remodeled rooms were beautiful and spotless (and I'm a total germaphobe). The room was well equipped...at no point did we wish for any other amenity. I had read about some noise issues at this hotel. We stayed on the fourth floor and did not find noise to be of any concern. During our stay, a couple of minor issues with our room did arise. Both issues were resolved immediately, once we called the friendly front desk staff.
The Peacock Suites did an exemplary job taking care of my family during our recent stay. We are deeply grateful for their kindness and hard work. We would confidently recommend this hotel to any of our friends and family.

• Stayed January 2013
PeacockManager, Manager at Peacock Suites, responded to this review, February 2, 2013
We are so happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay at the Peacock Suites, and would recommend us to others! We have passed along your note to each department manager so that they, as well as their staff members are aware that everyone exceeded your expectations while you were here. Thank you again for your comments. We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Been to Peacock Suites? Share your experiences!