Before going to this hotel I read all the reviews, and I can't believe the things people complain about... we paid about $280 for 4 nights, and that provided us with a clean room, a pool and a location close to Disneyland.
I'll admit, at first I was confused on how to walk to Disneyland, and I'm sure we took an odd way, but we would walk about 10 minutes, then get on the Mickey and Friends tram to get us there. Not sure if this is the best way, but it suited us fine.
Breakfast was some free juice and donuts etc, nothing we personally wanted, but I think when something is free, you should appreciate the gesture :)
Pool was cute and had a little spa (or hot tub) as well. We were the only ones in it when we dropped by, and I liked that it didn't close until 10pm, most hotel pools in Australia close around 7pm and it was great spending the day at Disneyland, then having dinner, then a dip in the pool.
Hotel also had a washer and dryer which was convenient.
If you come here and don't have a car, be mindful when you ask the hotel to call you a taxi... They will call a car service instead. I understand they're trying to support a car service business, but the problem is, we don't know how far away things are or how much a taxi would cost, so I prefer to have a taxi meter in front of me, than a person just giving me a price off the top of their head.
That being said, we got a car service to Medieval times and on the way home, the driver stopped at Ralph's for us for no charge and didn't mind waiting while we grabbed a few groceries. Car service is a good option if you know how much a cab ride would cost.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Anaheim Disneyland Drive Hotel Anaheim
- Super 8 Anaheim Disneyland Drive Hotel
- Super 8 Anaheim
- Super Eight Anaheim
- Anaheim Super 8
- Anaheim Super Eight
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Super 8 Anaheim / Disneyland Drive hotel lets you have a magical Disneyland getaway without busting your budget. Our Anaheim, California, hotel is located just off Interstate 5, a short walk to Disneyland and is located right next door to Mickey and Friends’ parking structure, where you may ride the free tram service that runs every 15 minutes.Begin your morning with free SuperStart continental breakfast and at the end of your exciting day, unwind in the outdoor pool and hot tub. Enjoy time-saving conveniences like 24-hour front desk, free parking, guest laundry, free Wi-Fi, and vending machines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Anaheim Disneyland Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.