“Good for the price” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn 1000 Points
Ranked #75 of 112 hotels in Anaheim

164 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
GLENDALE
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Not in a safe area for children. We found tons of ants in the room & carpet left our baby black from dirt in a matter of seconds. Mat in bathtub stained with mold.
Staff was friendly however.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

San Diego, California, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

I made reservations for myself and my husband ,we were expecting a comfortabe night stay....we were wrong !!!! As soon as I parked I saw three prostitutes walking into the hotel together (and your probobly thinking how do you know they are prostitutes) Oh you would know too .When we got to our room it smelled moldy and I saw a Couple of fleas jumping on the carpet ,ciggarette burns on the toilt seat,and water stains on the ceiling I called the front desk andshe said in a uncaring voice sorry nothing we could do . I quickly called expedia who I booked with and said move me please !! and that was te end of that.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

My lovely girlfriend and I stayed at the jacuzzi suite and we enjoyed a nice bubble bath! Fair price and great service and comfy bed! Breakfast was included too, we had an ice machine nearby, an the room had a mini fridge and mocrowave! Alot of channels on the plasma tv and te Location was optimal... Right near knotts and medieval time and 20 min. From Huntington beach!

• Stayed September 2012
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

My husband and I stayed here this past weekend to beat the heat and had a wonderful time. The soda machine out front didn't work, but I was refunded my two dollars and the front desk attendant was a doll from start to finish. Just so lovely and accommodating. Our room was clean and spacious; the Jacuzzi tub large and AMAZING and the king-sized bed so comfy and cozy.

Cons: a slight musky odor typical of when you first enter a hotel room (that hasn't been ventilated upon cleaning), but it was gone within minutes. The bathroom door is too close to the vanity mirror and basin, so we constantly had to negotiate around it to avoid stubbing our toes. The sizable flat-screen TV (which has limited DirectTV channels and HBO) was timed to shut at various times throughout our stay, which was annoying. And people were tap-dancing above us at odd hours. Not really, but it sounded as if they were. This wasn't enough to detract from our stay, as you can have those sounds in even the swankiest of hotels. Toiletries are scant, so bring your own if you need more shampoo and soap (we brought our own from home). The coffee maker is great; the coffee, not so much. Bring your own or find a Starbucks.

The walls adjacent to us were relatively quiet, with sounds nicely muffled—you could still hear activity, but my husband needed to get a paper cup to confirm what those sounds were (haha). Btw, those hotel paper cups are nice and sturdy, and they give you a lot of them. My hubby enjoyed the free continental breakfast (available from 6-9 am) while I slept in. Nice mini fridge (remove the racks and you can fit that pizza box), microwave and hairdryer (which I used). Free Wi-Fi for your laptop!

Altogether, we enjoyed a relaxing four-star experience, we felt very safe, and we'll definitely return for another weekend.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 109, which was ground-level (probably due to the in-room Jacuzzi) and very close t...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Mountain View, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Arrived at hotel to check into a non smoking room. Room SMELLS OF VERY VERY HEAVY SMOKE. Go into the bathroom and there are 20-25 ants crawling all over the sink. We call the front desk guy up and I show him the ants. His response "When it gets hot, they crawl up" WTF How crazy is that? Not to mention that this was on the 3rd floor! No apology or anything, acted like it was everyday business! Needless to say I requested another room (non smoking). He walks us to the room opens the door and BAM I get hit with heavy smoke again yet this time it appears housekeeping tried to cover it up by spraying TONS of citrus air freshener. Tried again, room 3. Much better than the other two but it still felt dirty and the beds should have been replaced years ago!!! If it wasn't 2am and the kids had not just been on a 6hr drive, we would have just left and found some place else! We ended up checkout out at 7am we as couldn't wait to get out of there. Nobody slept well because of the beds and overall dirty feel to the place. All we expected was a basic, clean place to sleep. THIS PLACE FAILED BIG TIME. Ended up staying the next 2 nights a the Stoval Best Western: nice, clean, updated, 2 pools, 2 hot tubs, and good service for only $30 more per night! Skip this place,don't learn the hard way like us!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Travelodge Anaheim / Buena Park? Share your experiences!