I stayed at the Residence Inn with my 3 college age kids the first weekend in March. We were attending a convention and also spent two days in the park. We had the two level upgraded suite, it was spacious, had a kitchen, however, t has defiantly been used and abused. This hotel is perfect for families and that was exactly what the demographic was at this hotel. The breakfast was free but good luck trying to make a waffle or attempting to get a bagel. It was like locusts descended upon the breakfast room. We just grabbed some fruit and ate it outside by the pool. The free parking was a bonus, the Disneyland hotel charges $30.00 per nite so you save there. The beds were not Marriott quality and the linens were subpar. Having said that, it's a great place if you're on a budget and have a bunch of kids. It's about a 15 minute walk to Disney or a $7.00 can ride.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate Hotel
- Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate Hotel Anaheim
- Residence Inn Anaheim
- Anaheim Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very unique all suite condo style hotel located 1/2 mile from Disneyland. All suites have fully equipped kitchens & full size pull out sofa sleepers. We offer suites that can accommodate up to 8 people. We offer the following free amenities: breakfast, grocery shopping services, social hour, parking, internet, business center usage. Our guests have access to purchasing exclusive discounted park tickets through our on property Disney Desk. On property fire pit & BBQ Grills. Pet Friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.