We stayed at this hotel because of the reviews and we like staying at "condo" style hotels. Our family of four (2 big kids and a 6 and 2yr old) were not dissappointed. We stayed in a one bedroom suite. If was wonderful. The suite was clean, and big enough for all four of us to unwind. At check in, we met Kimberly Rosales in person, who had our special requests taken care of. We used the grocery service and the milk, pop, yogurt drinks, water and the hair care products were in our room upon our arrival. We asked and received an upstairs room that was away from the fire hall and main roads. If you want quiet ask for room 1323. Yes its a short one minute walk to the hotel lobby, ART bus stop and pool, but who cares. The housekeeping staff cleaned our room each day and we always had fresh towels. Yes its a 30 yr property, so there is the obvious wear and tear that buildings and rooms have, but again who cares. The landscape was well taken care of.
It's a family orientated hotel. Everyone there is mostly there for Disneyland. The free morning breakfasts are great with lots of selections. Even my picky 6 yr old found something she liked. Go early to beat the rush. Or just bring back to your room a plate of food. They also have a small food store. Nice to have so that you don't need to go to 7-11.
Use the ART bus passes. You can buy them right in the lobby. Very conventient and the bus goes right to Disneyland and back to the hotel. $27.00 for a 3 day unlimited use for the entire family. (2 yr old rides free). Yes you can walk, but if you have little people with you use the bus.
Another big bonus is that they have car seats that you may borrow. We used them in a cab so that we could go out for dinner. We just brought it into restaurant and then cabbed back after dinner. Its a nice service to have, in that we didn't have to bring our own car seats from Canada.
Overall for the price and quaility, I highly recommend this hotel. When we return we will be staying here again.
Thank-you again Kimberly and your staff.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate Hotel Anaheim
- Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate Hotel
- Residence Inn Anaheim
- Anaheim Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very unique all suite condo style hotel located 1/2 mile from Disneyland. All suites have fully equipped kitchens & full size pull out sofa sleepers. We offer suites that can accommodate up to 8 people. We offer the following free amenities: breakfast, grocery shopping services, social hour, parking, internet, business center usage. Our guests have access to purchasing exclusive discounted park tickets through our on property Disney Desk. On property fire pit & BBQ Grills. Pet Friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.