As a Platinum VIP I got upgraded to the 1 bedroom suite. (got a free bottle of wine...woo hoo)
I Recommend this hotel....but cannot compare it to others in the area.
2 Double beds (they say Queen but feel like double) in one room ....kinda awkward and not very useful except for kids in other bed.
2 small-ish LCD tvs and a living/dining room layout with well equipped kitchen.
Outside pool and Jacuzzi.
Decent self-serve breakfast...but crowed at times.
Very helpful staff.
Shuttle bus to Disneyland park runs every 20 minutes xx:00, xx:20, xx:40 $5/adult $3/kids for all day back-and-forth rides between hotel and park.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate Hotel
- Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate Hotel Anaheim
- Residence Inn Anaheim
- Anaheim Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very unique all suite condo style hotel located 1/2 mile from Disneyland. All suites have fully equipped kitchens & full size pull out sofa sleepers. We offer suites that can accommodate up to 8 people. We offer the following free amenities: breakfast, grocery shopping services, social hour, parking, internet, business center usage. Our guests have access to purchasing exclusive discounted park tickets through our on property Disney Desk. On property fire pit & BBQ Grills. Pet Friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.