My husband and I were using the GPS to get us to Disneyland and hoped to stumble across a Residence Inn as we'd recently stayed in one on Long Island and enjoyed it. Right off I5 it was one of the first hotels we came across so we went straight in to ask for a room. The guys on reception were friendly and helpful and invited us back to the Nacho Night that evening (we didn't make it, but appreciated the offer!). As others have said, the rooms are a little tired, but we found it to be clean, roomy (we had a studio, plenty of room for two), and really well-equipped facilities (didn't know you could get a microwave that big!). Full fridge/freezer, oven/stove, microwave etc, so plenty of opportunity to save a few $$ by shopping at a supermarket (we found one about 5 mins drive away), and making your own lunches and dinners. The breakfasts (included in cost of room) were very plentiful and a good variety of foods to choose from. We enjoyed sitting outside in the wee courtyard to eat. Also, just down the road (5 min walk) is the Cheesecake Factory - brilliant well-priced fresh food (not just cheesecakes, though they're to die for!). The walk to Disneyland was around 10 mins, totally acceptable to us, but then we didn't have small children. If you don't feel that walking's an option for you then they offer a shuttle bus anyway ($4 per adult) - we figured the exercise would be good for us. All in all, we felt if was good value for money. Sure there are fancier places, but you'll be paying a lot more too. If just getting to Disneyland is your once-in-a-lifetime trip then the RI Anaheim will help keep the funds in balance (because you won't be saving money at Disneyland!).
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate Hotel Anaheim
- Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate Hotel
- Residence Inn Anaheim
- Anaheim Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very unique all suite condo style hotel located 1/2 mile from Disneyland. All suites have fully equipped kitchens & full size pull out sofa sleepers. We offer suites that can accommodate up to 8 people. We offer the following free amenities: breakfast, grocery shopping services, social hour, parking, internet, business center usage. Our guests have access to purchasing exclusive discounted park tickets through our on property Disney Desk. On property fire pit & BBQ Grills. Pet Friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.