“Great value, close to Disneyland” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #62 of 115 Hotels in Anaheim
UK
“Great value, close to Disneyland”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

I selected this hotel as I was looking for somewhere close to Dinseyland without paying a fortune. This fitted the bill perfectly, with great room rates. I was able to walk to the Disneyland entrance in 10 mins, without the need to wait for hotel shuttles. The front desk staff were very helpful. A free continental style breakfast was provided on site. The room was an old school style motel room, which had been refurbished with a flat screen TV and redocorated. Mine had a single double bed. The room was smaller than at other properties on my trip but perfectly adequate for my needs, as I only used the room to sleep. The hotel is located right alongside I-5 and there is (as expected) considerable road noise, but this did not cause me any problems in sleeping. Having checked a map at the time of booking I was fully expecting this issue.

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

This is our go-to hotel when we go to Disneyland. Prices are very reasonable and it's an easy walk to Disneyland. Rooms are basic, but when most time is spent at Disneyland, it doesn't really matter. Clean and convenient. Only issue is some rooms get traffic noise from I-5. Need to ask for room away from freeway noise.

Room Tip: Ask for room away from freeway traffic noise.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

This was my fourth stay at this hotel, and like each stay before it was excellent.Prime location,an easy walking distance to the disneyland resort as well as many restaurants.The staff is always helpful and very friendly,the rooms are comfortable and the price can't be beat.The best value i've found and will continue to be my choice hotel when i'm in anaheim.

• Stayed October 2013
Portland, Oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

My Wife and I stayed at Old Town Inn from October 10th- October 11th 2013. The location of the hotel is conveniently located within walking distance to Disneyland that is where the good ends with this hotel. The staff was extremely unfriendly cutting us off when we had one question to do other things. The beds were very uncomfortable; there was a large brown stain on the comforter that they obviously tried to bleach out as evidenced by the large bleach stain on the comforter right next to the brown stain. When we took our shoes off in the room and started walking around our feet immediately got damp from something in the carpet (I don’t even know what!!!). The room smelled strongly of bleach. They also didn’t even provide full sized pillows for their guests. Although the price was right everything else was wrong. SKIP IT.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
QIManagement, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites - Anaheim Resort, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor. We believe that this review is for different hotel. Also our records show we received no such complaint from any of our guest. We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices.

We are looking forward to serve you in our hotel, Anaheim Quality Inn & Suites in your next Anaheim visit.

Best regards,
Front Office Manager
Langley
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Arrived early (around 12pm) and the front desk went out of their way to find us a nice room as soon as possible. We sat by the pool while we waited and soon received a nice room on the second floor at the back of the hotel. It's true that the rooms are a bit on the small side for a family with children but the hotel does do an excellent job of keeping things extremely clean and working. The grounds are consistently being maintained and the maids do a very nice job of cleaning up everyday and making sure the room has everything you need. Continental breakfast is simple but does the trick for a quick bite in the morning. We walked to Disneys front gates in less than 10 minutes. For families on a tight budget you just cant beat the value for the price here.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms at the back of the hotel are much quieter. Rooms are all pretty much the same siz...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dunedin, New Zealand
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

The drawcard of this hotel is truly its location, being about 5-10 minutes walk from the front gate of Disneyland. The rooms themselves are functional, although a little on the small side and with terrible soundproofing. I could hear everything going on in the room next to me, and I was fairly glad to not be anywhere near the highway. The staff are well trained and pleasant, and allowed me to store my bags for the day after I'd checked out although I was slightly worried about the security of my bags, given there was no baggage tag/identification system to link them back to their owner. The breakfast, although included, is no grand affair. Half donuts, cinnamon rolls, boiled eggs, cereal and watery apple juice. The highlight is the waffles, but honestly I found myself skipping breakfast and eating in the park after the first day. A good price for something functional and clean, though. Being able to see the fireworks from the park on my last night was truly amazing.
As an aside, if you're looking to do some shopping, don't miss the Citadel Express Shuttle that picks up and drops off outside the Howard Johnson, which is just around the corner. $14 per adult return fare, payable by credit or debit card only.

Room Tip: Request a room away from the highway if possible.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Shopped several different hotels , this was the best value for the $$$. Comfortable beds , clean and GREAT location for Disneyland! Yves at the desk was very helpful ! Is close to the freeway with traffic noise , but wasn't ' an issue for us .

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family