two double beds for two kids and two adults for one week. fridge and microwave included. not much walking room toward the end of week with all our stuff, but the wall mounted tv opened a lot of counter space on the dresser for our second suitcase to live. we didnt spend much time in the room because of our busy schedule so the tight quarters wasnt a problem.
breakfast was included daily: waffle makers, breads and jellies, hard cooked eggs, apples, oranges, yogurt, coffee, tea, pastries, cereal and oatmeal, milks and juices.
pool was not heated but also rarely used due to the proximity to the disney theme parks. if you have multiple days in the park, take an afternoon break and cool down in the pool. towles are avaliabe at the front desk so you dont have to use your room towels.
housekeeping was very efficient, changed sheets and towels as needed and changed out soaps daily.
we were able to walk to and from the theme parks easily, saving money on parking, but if you are not able to walk multiple city blocks without resting, you may want to pay for parking onsite or an ART pass to save your feet.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn & Suites - Anaheim Hotel Anaheim
- Quality Inn & Suites - Anaheim Hotel
- Quality Inn And Suites - Anaheim Resort
- Quality Inn Hotel Anaheim
- Quality Inn Suites Anaheim Resort
- Quality Inn & Suites Anaheim Ca
- Quality Inn Anaheim
- Anaheim Quality Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Choice Hotels, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites - Anaheim Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.