“Good value, great location” 4 of 5 stars

Announcement
Book Direct & Save!
Ranked #11 of 114 Hotels in Anaheim
Three Rivers, California
“Good value, great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

We chose Park Vue for its location directly across harbor blvd from the entrance to Disneyland. It's super convenient because you cross Harbor Blvd at a signal there clise to the motel entrance which leads to the Disney entrance as you walk past the shuttle drop off points. So it's really faster than taking a shuttle from another hotel.
The motel is clean and basic 2 story with the rooms facing the parking lot. It was surprisingly quiet at night and there were kids running around early in the morning really noisy. Maybe if you stay on the lower level you won't have the noise of kids running on the upper level walkway.
Loved the free parking and the complimentary breakfast which is very basic but there is IHOP in the parking lot just next door it's a little pricey for IHOP also a mcdonalds a few steps down the street.
This is not an upscale resort or hotel but If your looking for a reasonable clean motel with easy access to Disneyland this is a good choice.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Vjay7374
Argenis P, Guest Relations Manager at Park Vue Inn, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Dear V Jay,

Thank you for writing a review. More importantly, thank you for choosing to stay at the Park Vue Inn. Kids get really excited when they're so close to the Magic Kingdom is nearly impossible to slow them down. Be sure to ask the front desk for menus from area restaurants that deliver. There are lots of great places with reasonable prices. Hope to see you on your next trip to Disneyland.

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Obviously we picked this place for it's fantastic location opposite the entrance to the Disney resort. The rooms themselves were looking dated but comfortable. Air conditioning was a little noisy, but I always take ear plugs with me wherever I go anyway so that wasn't much of an issue. Free parking onsite was appreciated, as was the breakfast on offer. I felt the cost of the room was also quite reasonable.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank drew_sydney
Argenis P, Guest Relations Manager at Park Vue Inn, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Dear Drew,

Thanks for sharing your experience and for choosing to stay at the Park Vue Inn. I appreciate your concise and honest feedback. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Disney.

Honolulu, Hawaii
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

We checked into the hotel on Oct. 9th and was informed that there was no water and that it would be back on at 5pm. We went for a bite to eat at IHOP and returned after 5pm and was told that the water would not be on until 10pm. They did not want to give an earlier time. There was no water offered, no water brought to the room to flush the toilet. We were never told that arrangements had been made with IHOP to use their restrooms. Since we had a meal there, we felt we could use the restrooms. We had to go to the front desk and asked for water, which was given. 10 pm came and went. There was one small note about the water outage and probable time the water would be back on. At no time were we contacted by the hotel staff by phone or in person or written information (other than the short note) as stated by the above person. While the water main break is an unforeseeable event; the response to it is not. The hotel should be prepared to provide for its guests' health and safety and well-being. Water for drinking, flushing, handwashing should have been made available. There are many hotels in the vicinity and provision should have/could have been made for showering. Communication was sorely lacking. All of their employees should have been apprised of the situation and assisted in communicating with the guests. The front office staff kept apologizing, but seemed helpless to act. On the next morning, there was no coffee or juice. Bottled or canned juice and coffee should have and could have been provided. There was also no bottled water available in the morning when I went to get some. We did receive one night complimentary. While this was an unfortunate experience, I must say that this hotel is in close proximity to Disneyland and was comfortable and clean. The breakfast was quite adequate and more than a continental breakfast.
I hope that the hotel will learn from this experience and be able to provide for their guests should another situation arise.

3 Thank mano1218
Argenis P, Guest Relations Manager at Park Vue Inn, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear Traveler,

This was definitely an experience we won't soon forget and we did learn quite a bit about crisis management. I won't share all the details regarding our efforts to expedite this repair and arrange for alternative resources and accommodations. I will say that we did relocate guests upon request to neighboring hotels; however it was not particle or possible to relocate everyone. I would also like to add that it's not as easy as you may think to arrange for showers in neighboring properties. Due to the volume of water needed to get guests through the night we did run out by early morning. However water was delivered the following day to guest rooms before 9 am and maintenance did fill all toilets to make them flush. I would like to thank you for finding a way to still say some nice things about our hotel despite the fact that we obviously fell short of your expectations. My hope is that you and your family will return to our hotel to give us another opportunity to be of better service.

manila
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

This comples is just opposite the disney entrance. Rooms are clean and seems well maintained. Breakfast has hot and cold items which is a plus.

This will be our hotel of choice in our future disneyland trips :)

• Stayed September 2013
San Carlos, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

The reviews I read were not very clear about how far this hotel is from the street crossing which is the main entrance to the park. It is literally right there. IHOP is exactly across the street and this hotel's parking lot shares one with IHOP so in my view, this hotel is actually the closest you can get to the main entrance of Disneyland. That said, you will experience very loud fireworks noise on the weekends. We were there over a three-day weekend and had ZERO issues with loud guests either in the hallway or in the rooms next door or below. We did have a second-floor corner room so that might have helped but I believe the ample signage in the rooms and in the hallways reminding guests to speak and walk quietly did their job. There were no kids running around screaming like I've read about other hotels near Disneyland. And we had two kids with us so we know how hard that can be to accomplish. I was very very impressed on this point as I am a light sleeper and this has been an issue for me at other hotels in the past. Long story made short, it was a reasonable deal with free parking and breakfast, clean rooms, working a/c, lots of hot water and water pressure and a big flat screen TV. It was perfect for our family with children (ages 3 and 5), staying 4 nights and I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Minimize noise and ask for a second level room.
Dear Photoguide,

Thank you for sharing your experience and for taking the time to write this review. Our goal is to provide great service and accommodations that lead to great guest experiences like yours. Thank you for choosing to stay at the Park Vue Inn. We look forward to your next visit.

Honolulu
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

We spent 5 nights at the hotel. It's 2-story hotel which is comfortable and clean. The crosswalk to the entrance of the Disney resorts is very close to the hotel. The parking, breakfest (meat, eggs, waffle machines, cereal, juice, coffee), and in-room safe are complimentary.
We were there when the water pipe to the hotel broke for parts of 2 days. It was unforeseen but inconvenient. The hotel made arrangements for us to use the IHOP bathrooms next door and automatically discounted one night from our bill.
The staff did what they could for us. They brought bottled water to our room, kept us at least partially informed of what was happening, generally tried to help us, and kept apologizing for the inconvenience.
Since the water pipe break was unforeseen, the staff tried hard to be helpful, and the hotel discounted us one night from their side, I don't want to trash them.
I would recommend this place to my family and friends.

2 Thank James T
Dear James T.,

I would like to extend my thanks to you and your family for your understanding in regard to the water outage. Despite the inconvenience you still had some really great comments about our hotel and I truly appreciate that. Thank you for choosing the Park Vue Inn and for recommending us to other travelers.

West Jordan, Utah, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

This hotel was right across the street from the park and I had stayed there a few years ago and it wasn't bad. My sister is in a wheel chair due to cancer so even even though it was pricey I booked it for four nights. Didn't have a problem until the second day when the water main on their property broke. No water! Great for a hotel. No toilet, bath, or anything for two days. It rained on Wednesday and we were cold and tired - no hot bath. Had to go IHOP to go to the restroom! Yes, it finally got fixed late Thursday but the offer no compensation for our inconvenience. To have my sister go all the way to IHOP was a serious inconvenience.
The mattresses were pretty hard but nothing we couldn't deal with. The hot breakfast was just OK but they did have decent variety. I wouldn't ever stay here again as there are better hotels in the area with better customer service as we have stayed at quit a few of them.

Room Tip: Stay off the main floor as you can hear everything above you.
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank Cindy P
Dear Cindy,

I would like to apologize for the unsatisfactory service you received. I understand your frustration regarding the water outage. It seems as though our efforts to address this issue and compensate for the inconvenience went unnoticed. All guests were notified and informed of the progress and resources available to them throughout the outage. Guest rooms were visited by maintenance to deliver bottled water and the maintenance team also filled the toilets so they would flush. Phone calls were made to guests to inform them of the progress. If you were not in your guest room or had a do not disturb sign hung on the door then you may have missed these communication efforts. Guests were also compensated upon check out. If you did not visit the lobby to check out then you may not have received a final copy of your guest folio which reflected the compensation. I realize we fell short of your expectations and I wish to express my regrets for having done so. Please understand that our goal is to provide affordable, comfortable and convenient accommodations with great service. Unfortunately we sometimes miss the mark. My hope is to have another opportunity to be of superior service to you and your family.