First thing to note, EVERY king room is facing the freeway. Pay the extra $5 and get a two queen room. The noise from the freeway in the king room is ridiculous.
If you can get away from the freeway, the noise isn't too bad. The place really is a 5 minute walk from the entrance (about 3 city blocks). You can see the matterhorn right across the street, to give you an idea where the location is. The beds weren't too bad, but don't expect luxury sheets. The bathroom was fine for us.
Good place to stay for a night or two if you want to be super close to Disneyland without paying out the nose. Free parking also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an 8-minute walk from Disneyland Park, this non-smoking family resort hotel features Castaway Cove - A Watery Pirate Playground! With slides, drench bucket, water canons, jacuzzi, toddler's wading pool and more, Castaway Cove is a great place for your whole family to play together! Also nestled within the lush, park-like grounds is the family friendly Garden Pool! With free parking, fridges and internet- HoJo Anaheim is the perfect choice for your family adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, EasyToBook, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel And Water Playground - Anaheim / Disneyland Park
- Howard Johnson Anaheim
- Anaheim Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Hotel Anaheim California