Our family stayed here from Dec 17- 22. Let me first start out by saying that this was our 8th trip to Disneyland in the past 5 years, and that we have stayed at The Disneyland Hotel, Paradise Pier, Candy Cane Inn, Embassy Suites,and Super 8. The Disneyland Hotel was great for its location,but very pricey even with an AP discount. Candy Cane Inn was also very good, and the price was a bit better. We decided to try the Hojo this time because of all the great reviews and we were not disappointed. We arrived at 7:30am and proceeded to the front desk to check in, not expecting to be given our room.To our surprise the gentleman that helped us indicated that he had a room ready for us and that he would also upgrade us from a double double to a double queen. Simply awesome. We were given a room on the 3rd floor of building 2. Our balcony faced the swimming pool,with the freeway on the hallway side. The room was very spacious and also very very very clean. The beds were also very comfortable. We had no problem with the freeway noise. Our room was quiet. Housekeeping personnel were very friendly and did an exceptional job keeping our room tidy. The hotel grounds were spotless. We felt safe,even at night. The walk to the gates took about 10 minutes. Our 9 year old daughter had no problem making the trek twice daily. The weather was pretty cool so we did not get to enjoy the pool.Did i mention the free parking. The other mentioned hotels were very good, but The Hojo Anaheim was simply the best. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. My family and I would like to send a warm Mahalo and a Happy Holidays to all the wonderful staff. We look forward to staying here on all our future stays at The Happiest Place on Earth.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel And Water Playground - Anaheim / Disneyland Park
- Howard Johnson Anaheim
- Howard Johnson Hotel Anaheim California
- Anaheim Howard Johnson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an 8-minute walk from Disneyland Park, this non-smoking family resort hotel features Castaway Cove - A Watery Pirate Playground! With slides, drench bucket, water canons, jacuzzi, toddler's wading pool and more, Castaway Cove is a great place for your whole family to play together! Also nestled within the lush, park-like grounds is the family friendly Garden Pool! With free parking, fridges and internet- HoJo Anaheim is the perfect choice for your family adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Travelocity, Amex, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.