My family and I stayed at the Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel in August this year. We had a fantastic time. We had a room with a Disney view, which was very spacious, clean and tidy. My children loved the pool area and games room. In fact if we hadn't been visiting Disneyland and Universal I think they would have spent all day there. The fireworks were spectacular from the balcony, but I would recommend watching them once in the park. Be sure to see Fantasmic as well, it really is worthwhile. Howard Johnson is in a very good location for all amenities and also a good base for Los Angeles and surrounding area.
The staff at the hotel were extremely helpful and very friendly. When we return to Anaheim we will definitely be staying at Howard Johnson.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an 8-minute walk from Disneyland Park, this non-smoking family resort hotel features Castaway Cove - A Watery Pirate Playground! With slides, drench bucket, water canons, jacuzzi, toddler's wading pool and more, Castaway Cove is a great place for your whole family to play together! Also nestled within the lush, park-like grounds is the family friendly Garden Pool! With free parking, fridges and internet- HoJo Anaheim is the perfect choice for your family adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel And Water Playground - Anaheim / Disneyland Park
- Howard Johnson Anaheim
- Howard Johnson Hotel Anaheim California
- Anaheim Howard Johnson