Beware: When I checked in the hotel two months ago, I was given a flyer informing guest to beware of a man that was fondling girls and teens at this hotel and the Fairfield inn. It was also on the news.
The hotel is ok. But don't allow your children to go to the snack shop, or pool alone!!!! Also, there are a lot of break in's in the parking lot.
Next time, I am staying in the Disney Resort. It's cost much more $'s but they have high security. If some one wants to come on their property and they are not a guest, they have to pay $12.00.
Anaheim is a rough city, there are lot's if Inn's and cheap lodging. The Resort Area is a city of it's own!
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel And Water Playground - Anaheim / Disneyland Park
- Howard Johnson Anaheim
- Howard Johnson Hotel Anaheim California
- Anaheim Howard Johnson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an 8-minute walk from Disneyland Park, this non-smoking family resort hotel features Castaway Cove - A Watery Pirate Playground! With slides, drench bucket, water canons, jacuzzi, toddler's wading pool and more, Castaway Cove is a great place for your whole family to play together! Also nestled within the lush, park-like grounds is the family friendly Garden Pool! With free parking, fridges and internet- HoJo Anaheim is the perfect choice for your family adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Travelocity, Amex, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.