We stayed at this location for our family vacation to Disneyland. It was a great place to stay! We were first put in a room near the freeway. As we had a rough travel to Anaheim, i requested a room change. The girl at the front desk was awesome and found another room for us (the hotel was very crowded as it was New years). The room was very nice and quiet in building 3. The beds were amazing!! I want one at my house! We had originally booked our room for 2 nights, but decided to stay one more night. The front desk again found a room for us at a discounted price. We had to switch rooms as only a deluxe room was available. We were not charged the upgrade price for our original final night. I actually preferred the regular room in building 3. The beds were slightly larger in the deluxe Queen, but not by much.The walk to Disneyland was a little long for me, but still doable! Overall we had an awesome stay and would stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an 8-minute walk from Disneyland Park, this non-smoking family resort hotel features Castaway Cove - A Watery Pirate Playground! With slides, drench bucket, water canons, jacuzzi, toddler's wading pool and more, Castaway Cove is a great place for your whole family to play together! Also nestled within the lush, park-like grounds is the family friendly Garden Pool! With free parking, fridges and internet- HoJo Anaheim is the perfect choice for your family adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, BookIt.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel And Water Playground - Anaheim / Disneyland Park
- Howard Johnson Anaheim
- Howard Johnson Hotel Anaheim California
- Anaheim Howard Johnson