We are just back from another wonderful 6 nights at the Hojo Anaheim. We stayed in building 2, and as we've come to expect with this property, our room was spotless. Housekeeping does such an amazing job with this hotel, especially considering its age. We slept so soundly on the comfortable beds, and we were in a nice, quiet room. We walked to Disneyland regularly, which is a quick and easy walk. We like to cross Harbor at the first light (by Mimi's) and avoid a little bit of the craziness on the other side of the street. This also saves you a few steps. They have updated the AC units in the rooms, which was very welcomed and made our stay so much more enjoyable. The unit we had was nice and quiet with a digital thermostat, so it was easy to get the temperature just right. They seem to have some sort of project going on outside, as much of the landscaping around building two has been removed. This takes away from the overall beauty of the grounds, but I'm excited to find out what they are doing there. It was a little sad to see some of the trees that have been growing there since I was a kid removed. Hopefully whatever improvement they make will be worth it! We planned to ask someone on property about it, but the entire time we were there, we never saw one person work on the area...hope they get to it soon! We enjoyed using the one pool. We never went over to the pirate splash area or to the hot tub. It was so crazy over there, and we don't have any kids, so for us, there isn't much appeal to this area. Overall had a great time at our home away from home, used our annual passes to get a 20% room discount, and hope to be back in the next year or so!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an 8-minute walk from Disneyland Park, this non-smoking family resort hotel features Castaway Cove - A Watery Pirate Playground! With slides, drench bucket, water canons, jacuzzi, toddler's wading pool and more, Castaway Cove is a great place for your whole family to play together! Also nestled within the lush, park-like grounds is the family friendly Garden Pool! With free parking, fridges and internet- HoJo Anaheim is the perfect choice for your family adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel And Water Playground - Anaheim / Disneyland Park
- Howard Johnson Anaheim
- Howard Johnson Hotel Anaheim California
- Anaheim Howard Johnson