The hotel is in a good position to Disneyland with a little walk. (note to miss the crowds going to disneyland cross to the Disneyland side at the lights near Hotel) As others have said it is slighty dated but I did notice they were updating one of the wings while we were they.
We had a upstairs room near the carpark. The room was clean and all the normal things the you would expect. One thing that did BUG us was the room had a arch roof light which let the light in frist thing in the morning and no way of stopping it. With jet lag bad it was hard to get used too. The pool/kids area was a hit with our children (maybe not as much of a hit as Disneyand). The staff were very helpful. Overall I would stay there again But ask for a ground floor room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an 8-minute walk from Disneyland Park, this non-smoking family resort hotel features Castaway Cove - A Watery Pirate Playground! With slides, drench bucket, water canons, jacuzzi, toddler's wading pool and more, Castaway Cove is a great place for your whole family to play together! Also nestled within the lush, park-like grounds is the family friendly Garden Pool! With free parking, fridges and internet- HoJo Anaheim is the perfect choice for your family adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel And Water Playground - Anaheim / Disneyland Park
- Howard Johnson Anaheim
- Howard Johnson Hotel Anaheim California
- Anaheim Howard Johnson