We just stayed 4 nights at this hotel. I wasn't expecting a five star resort tho. If I would have wanted a 5 star experience I would have paid $1000 more to stay in the Disney resorts. Our room was clean and well stocked daily. Check in was smooth and friendly and the hotel was within walking distance of the park. The spray park for the kids was fabulous. Our 3 year old granddaughter loved it!!! I would say the only negative was that the room was a little dated. Like I stated tho for what we paid per night we would definately stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an 8-minute walk from Disneyland Park, this non-smoking family resort hotel features Castaway Cove - A Watery Pirate Playground! With slides, drench bucket, water canons, jacuzzi, toddler's wading pool and more, Castaway Cove is a great place for your whole family to play together! Also nestled within the lush, park-like grounds is the family friendly Garden Pool! With free parking, fridges and internet- HoJo Anaheim is the perfect choice for your family adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel And Water Playground - Anaheim / Disneyland Park
- Howard Johnson Anaheim
- Howard Johnson Hotel Anaheim California
- Anaheim Howard Johnson