I booked this resort for a last minute trip to Anaheim with my 2 boys couldn't book Disneyland resort as it was full.
Good location, 15 minute walk into the parks. Good water park but pretty small. Comfortable beds, free Wifi that worked pretty good, friendly staff, free parking.
Rooms that have not been remodelled since 1990. No sound proofing in the rooms, you literally heard everybody in the hallway, floors above and below and outside. Then there is my personal favourite, 2 of the main buildings are located right next to the I5 freeway. 10 lanes of traffic 30 feet away from your building. The I5 is one of the busiest freeways in North America and combined with the lack of soundproofing, it sounds like an airport in your room at all hours of the day. Definitely the main reason I would not stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel And Water Playground - Anaheim / Disneyland Park
- Howard Johnson Anaheim
- Howard Johnson Hotel Anaheim California
- Anaheim Howard Johnson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an 8-minute walk from Disneyland Park, this non-smoking family resort hotel features Castaway Cove - A Watery Pirate Playground! With slides, drench bucket, water canons, jacuzzi, toddler's wading pool and more, Castaway Cove is a great place for your whole family to play together! Also nestled within the lush, park-like grounds is the family friendly Garden Pool! With free parking, fridges and internet- HoJo Anaheim is the perfect choice for your family adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Amex, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.