Have stayed here several times when on-resort hotels are not discounted. Booked the premium room for view of the park. Premium room is great for watching fireworks on the patio and then getting the kids to sleep by 10pm for early park openings. Not so good for light sleepers due to exposure to I5 freeway, which I didn't realize when we booked. If your family can sleep through anything or if you are prepared with noise reduction options, splurge on the premium view otherwise go with garden or pool view if you are in the park late at night anyway. Staff are happy and have great attitudes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an 8-minute walk from Disneyland Park, this non-smoking family resort hotel features Castaway Cove - A Watery Pirate Playground! With slides, drench bucket, water canons, jacuzzi, toddler's wading pool and more, Castaway Cove is a great place for your whole family to play together! Also nestled within the lush, park-like grounds is the family friendly Garden Pool! With free parking, fridges and internet- HoJo Anaheim is the perfect choice for your family adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel And Water Playground - Anaheim / Disneyland Park
- Howard Johnson Anaheim
- Howard Johnson Hotel Anaheim California
- Anaheim Howard Johnson