My family and I stayed at the Hojo Anaheim in October 2012. This was our second stay and we were just as impressed this time! I am a travel agent and have seen/stayed at many of the hotels in the Anaheim area. The Howard Johnson is hands down the most consistently good hotel in that area. The service is friendly. The rooms are clean and spacious. The hotel is clean and the cleaning staff are great.
We love that it is within walking distance to Disneyland and would often go back to our room mid afternoon for a break and a swim. Our room had a mini fridge, microwave and Kuerig coffee maker (which we enjoyed the convenience of!).
The gift shop in the hotel was handy and the staff there was very friendly. The pools were great and the hot tub was nice after a long day on our feet.
If we plan on returning to Anaheim in the future, we will choose to stay at the Hojo again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an 8-minute walk from Disneyland Park, this non-smoking family resort hotel features Castaway Cove - A Watery Pirate Playground! With slides, drench bucket, water canons, jacuzzi, toddler's wading pool and more, Castaway Cove is a great place for your whole family to play together! Also nestled within the lush, park-like grounds is the family friendly Garden Pool! With free parking, fridges and internet- HoJo Anaheim is the perfect choice for your family adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel And Water Playground - Anaheim / Disneyland Park
- Howard Johnson Anaheim
- Howard Johnson Hotel Anaheim California
- Anaheim Howard Johnson