We usually stay at Grand Californian when visiting Disney but wanted to save money on this trip since D was a surprise add-on to an already long vacation. We searched, read reviews, looked at pictures, and looked at maps to decide where to stay. The HoJo came through for us! There are closer hotels, but this was an easy walk to the park gates (even during the cold weather we had while visiting). The biggest (and best) surprise was the comfort of the beds and pillows. I was shocked...on this long trip visiting several hotels, HoJo had the most comfortable bed/pillow combination. Shocked, amazed and happy! The rooms are basic, clean and quiet. Would definitely recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel And Water Playground - Anaheim / Disneyland Park
- Howard Johnson Anaheim
- Howard Johnson Hotel Anaheim California
- Anaheim Howard Johnson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an 8-minute walk from Disneyland Park, this non-smoking family resort hotel features Castaway Cove - A Watery Pirate Playground! With slides, drench bucket, water canons, jacuzzi, toddler's wading pool and more, Castaway Cove is a great place for your whole family to play together! Also nestled within the lush, park-like grounds is the family friendly Garden Pool! With free parking, fridges and internet- HoJo Anaheim is the perfect choice for your family adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Amex, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.