We stayed here for six nights during our Disneyland trip. We stayed in Building 4 on the second floor in a double-double. The natural light was fantastic! I really loved the small buildings accessibility to the resort and Disneyland. It was about a 10-12 minute walk with the kids to the parks from our hotel. Each night we saw the fireworks at Disneyland right outside our building. Be aware that if you are an early light sleeper these are quite loud. Our family enjoyed the fireworks a lot! It would be great if there was a continental breakfast on site, but I think it would be so crowded at the same time each day with park opening that I really am not too sad about it! The staff was amazing and the beds were so soft and comfortable! Would definitely stay here again next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an 8-minute walk from Disneyland Park, this non-smoking family resort hotel features Castaway Cove - A Watery Pirate Playground! With slides, drench bucket, water canons, jacuzzi, toddler's wading pool and more, Castaway Cove is a great place for your whole family to play together! Also nestled within the lush, park-like grounds is the family friendly Garden Pool! With free parking, fridges and internet- HoJo Anaheim is the perfect choice for your family adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel And Water Playground - Anaheim / Disneyland Park
- Howard Johnson Anaheim
- Howard Johnson Hotel Anaheim California
- Anaheim Howard Johnson