We stayed in the King suite. We wanted to have a seperate seating room and this was the available choice. The bed had a pillow soft top but the mattress did not have much support. I slept on the floor one evening to relieve my aching back. Decor felt outdated and the room was showing signs of wear and tear. The room was spacious and clean. We had two adults and one toddler with us. We had three friends over one night for pizza and there was plenty of room. We had a wonderful view of the fireworks and the walking distance to Disneyland was great. The freeway noise is unavoidable.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel And Water Playground - Anaheim / Disneyland Park
- Howard Johnson Anaheim
- Howard Johnson Hotel Anaheim California
- Anaheim Howard Johnson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an 8-minute walk from Disneyland Park, this non-smoking family resort hotel features Castaway Cove - A Watery Pirate Playground! With slides, drench bucket, water canons, jacuzzi, toddler's wading pool and more, Castaway Cove is a great place for your whole family to play together! Also nestled within the lush, park-like grounds is the family friendly Garden Pool! With free parking, fridges and internet- HoJo Anaheim is the perfect choice for your family adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Wyndham, Amex, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, HotelsClick, HotelTravel.com, Venere, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.