My two kids, both under 10, loved the watermark area. I personally thought it was tiny in comparison to pictures seen. After almost 12 hours at Disney, they begged to go and Had a great time. Our room boasted views of Disney including fireworks. We were on the third floor and could hardly see anything. I wouldn't pay the extra for the Disney view room again, if I stayed here. I probably wouldn't stay here again unless my kids begged me. Not that is was horrible because it wasn't. The beds are actually extremely comfortable. It is just for as much as it costs I could stay 2 blocks closer and get the same quality. Two or three blocks after 12 hours at the park is worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an 8-minute walk from Disneyland Park, this non-smoking family resort hotel features Castaway Cove - A Watery Pirate Playground! With slides, drench bucket, water canons, jacuzzi, toddler's wading pool and more, Castaway Cove is a great place for your whole family to play together! Also nestled within the lush, park-like grounds is the family friendly Garden Pool! With free parking, fridges and internet- HoJo Anaheim is the perfect choice for your family adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel And Water Playground - Anaheim / Disneyland Park
- Howard Johnson Anaheim
- Howard Johnson Hotel Anaheim California
- Anaheim Howard Johnson