“Excellent, friendly and well-located ” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Indigo Anaheim

Save Saved
You added Hotel Indigo Anaheim to your Saves list
Hotel Indigo Anaheim
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   435 West Katella Avenue, Anaheim, CA 92802 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express Anaheim Maingate)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #2 of 112 hotels in Anaheim
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent, friendly and well-located ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We stayed at the Hotel Indigo for 3 nights with our 2 kids (along with our aunt and uncle and their 11 year old). We spent ages looking for the right hotel for our Disneyland stay and were delighted with the Indigo. Rooms are clean and spacious and good value (we had a family studio which is really just a large double queen bedded room with a couch) - which was easily big enough for 4 of us. The style was nice too (it's not a cool hotel - but feels modern and bright - unlike so many US hotels). The staff were all very friendly and extremely helpful which made a big difference to our experience. Nice small pool. As for Disneyland, it's about a 10 minute walk to the main gate. Highly recommended especially if you prefer smaller places.

Stayed August 2014

297 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Murrieta, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Great Boutique Hotel located waling distance to Disney and so much more. The rooms are very clean bathrooms are small but upgraded and well supplied with amenities and towels. Linens the same as you get at Marriott. I definitely recommend for price and location. Also the parking is free since Disney charges $17.00 a day thats a bargain.

I stayed with three kids no free breakfast but fast food and buffets close by. A hidden gem

Room Tip: Remember after Disney all you want its a shower and a bed, the kids were so tired we took a cab back...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel Indigo provided my family and I and outstanding experience. We came to Anaheim to go to Disneyland and the Hotel is perfectly suited for this type of trip. Our room was ready for us when we arrived early and throughout our four days, service was awesome and the rooms were cleaned and ready for us upon our arrival back from Disneyland. I would highly recommend this Hotel. It is close to all the restaurants and is only about a half mile from the gates to Disneyland.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
New Rochelle, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed here with my husband, 3
'tween children, and my parents checking in on Christmas Day for a quick holiday visit to DisneyLand. The staff couldn't have been more friendly, personable, or helpful. The decor was mod and fun, and the rooms were clean and a very comfortable size. My kids loved burning off steam after our long flight from NY in the outdoor pool. We were very lucky to have really warm, comfortable temps (when we visited Disney 3 years ago we were not so lucky). The hotel is an easy 10-15 minute walk to the Disney Parks and Downtown Disney so it was really nice not to have to rely on bus schedules or worry about parking. The only reason I am not giving Hotel Indigo 5 stars is because my husband's iPad mini was stolen out of our room - which was locked whenever we weren't in it, and because my family had a negative experience at breakfast the next morning with an inordinate wait time for food and a couple of their orders getting mixed up. Food quality was decent enough, though. Despite that, the positive outweighed the negative and, should we ever be in Anaheim again, would definitely consider staying there as prices were also reasonable given the location and time of year.

Stayed December 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Very comfy room, super friendly staff & walking distance to lots of restaurants. The hotel was great all around. The beds & showers were awesome. We could even see the fireworks from Disney through our window.

• Stayed August 2014
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I checked in early so my room was not yet ready. But the staff made sure that I was comfortable while waiting, offered me free bottled water and had me wait at the lounge overlooking the lobby. Arthur at the desk was very helpful and made sure everything is okay throughout my stay. The rooms has wooden floors which I love. The modern decor is so refreshing and the toiletries are top of the line (Aveda). I also thoroughly enjoyed the spacious shower and bathroom. My only gripe is that I'm a Platinum IHG member but was not upgraded (supposedly automatic) because I booked thru a 3rd party. Anyways, no big deal at that time. I'll be back this December and would be staying here again while visiting Disneyland.

• Stayed August 2014
Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Omar, King Arthur and the whole team there are amazing, we stayed for a week there for convention andbthe staff help us a lot. Rooms are nice and we willcome back there for sure. Close by disneyland, convention centet, and a garden walk. 50 metres from convenience store and 3 minutes walk from a food strip. Very very convenient, business and or holidays

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Been to Hotel Indigo Anaheim? Share your experiences!