“Outstanding” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Indigo Anaheim

Save Saved
You added Hotel Indigo Anaheim to your Saves list
Hotel Indigo Anaheim
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   435 West Katella Avenue, Anaheim, CA 92802 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express Anaheim Maingate)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #2 of 112 hotels in Anaheim
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The hotel Indigo provided my family and I and outstanding experience. We came to Anaheim to go to Disneyland and the Hotel is perfectly suited for this type of trip. Our room was ready for us when we arrived early and throughout our four days, service was awesome and the rooms were cleaned and ready for us upon our arrival back from Disneyland. I would highly recommend this Hotel. It is close to all the restaurants and is only about a half mile from the gates to Disneyland.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

294 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
New Rochelle, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I stayed here with my husband, 3
'tween children, and my parents checking in on Christmas Day for a quick holiday visit to DisneyLand. The staff couldn't have been more friendly, personable, or helpful. The decor was mod and fun, and the rooms were clean and a very comfortable size. My kids loved burning off steam after our long flight from NY in the outdoor pool. We were very lucky to have really warm, comfortable temps (when we visited Disney 3 years ago we were not so lucky). The hotel is an easy 10-15 minute walk to the Disney Parks and Downtown Disney so it was really nice not to have to rely on bus schedules or worry about parking. The only reason I am not giving Hotel Indigo 5 stars is because my husband's iPad mini was stolen out of our room - which was locked whenever we weren't in it, and because my family had a negative experience at breakfast the next morning with an inordinate wait time for food and a couple of their orders getting mixed up. Food quality was decent enough, though. Despite that, the positive outweighed the negative and, should we ever be in Anaheim again, would definitely consider staying there as prices were also reasonable given the location and time of year.

Stayed December 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

Very comfy room, super friendly staff & walking distance to lots of restaurants. The hotel was great all around. The beds & showers were awesome. We could even see the fireworks from Disney through our window.

• Stayed August 2014
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I checked in early so my room was not yet ready. But the staff made sure that I was comfortable while waiting, offered me free bottled water and had me wait at the lounge overlooking the lobby. Arthur at the desk was very helpful and made sure everything is okay throughout my stay. The rooms has wooden floors which I love. The modern decor is so refreshing and the toiletries are top of the line (Aveda). I also thoroughly enjoyed the spacious shower and bathroom. My only gripe is that I'm a Platinum IHG member but was not upgraded (supposedly automatic) because I booked thru a 3rd party. Anyways, no big deal at that time. I'll be back this December and would be staying here again while visiting Disneyland.

• Stayed August 2014
Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

Omar, King Arthur and the whole team there are amazing, we stayed for a week there for convention andbthe staff help us a lot. Rooms are nice and we willcome back there for sure. Close by disneyland, convention centet, and a garden walk. 50 metres from convenience store and 3 minutes walk from a food strip. Very very convenient, business and or holidays

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Calgary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

After a long day of driving, we arrived late in the evening to hotel indigo. The front desk gentleman was very helpful and cheery. Check in was easy, we parked underground and went to our room. (We got a AAA discount which was an added bonus!) Our king room was clean, modern, comfortable and relaxing. The Aveda shower products were a nice touch to such a nice shower set up! The bed was so amazing and the crisp white sheets reminded us of home. It was the absolute perfect way to wind down for a long day and get a restful and quiet night sleep! We woke up feeling rested and ready for an amazing day at Disney! I will recommend this to everyone I know going to Disney who is looking for hotel that doesn't give off the Disney madness vibe! Thank you Hotel Indigo we enjoyed our stay and will be back!

Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Hotel Indigo has an amazing staff willing to go above and beyond to accommodate you. Tucked in perfectly to mainstream restaurants and the Gardenview. The walk was a quick stroll to the park!Fabulous! The Hotel has a modern beautiful chic vibe with gorgeous finishings. Definitely will stay again.

Room Tip: The far family suite in rear of hotel has perfect view of nightly fireworks