It's one of those smaller hotels, but it was beautiful, clean and well-kept. The hotel room we had was a 2 Queen Bed/Studio (with a pull-out sofa). Sleeps 6 people. The bathroom was very modern, and clean, I liked how the room had a refrigirator, but would have been great if there was also a mini microwave since we had a lot of left overs from outside food we wanted to eat warm. The beds and sheets were soft, and mattress was SO comfortable. The only thing was probably the noise level, we heard loud voices, and footsteps, from outside the hallway during the night -- sounds creepy..but really the doors and walls are thin enough to hear the guests in the rooms next door and outside the door.
Other than that..customer service was superb. VERY friendly staff, things you needed were brought in a timely manner. Complimentary Aveda products in the bathrooms. Parking garage was a good size for non-busy weekends..we were there Sunday - Wednesday, so there were lots of free spots. Wasn't able to try the pool, jacuzzi, but hopefully next time. Same block as Cheesecake Factory, and Coffee shop. About 10 min walk to Disneyland. Definitely going to stay here again!
Thank you Hotel Indigo!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Anaheim Maingate Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Anaheim Maingate Hotel Anaheim
- Holiday Inn Express Anaheim
- Holiday Inn Anaheim
- Anaheim Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anaheim’s first upscale boutique hotel....the new Hotel Indigo Anaheim delivers a vibrant and refreshing guest experience. You are welcomed by agricultural murals and a stunning California themed garden enhanced in the evening by electrifying dancing waters. Enter the hotel and feel a contemporary neighborhood story of years past when Anaheim was a flourishing farming community.Hotel Indigo offers each guest a blend of modern contemporary living with the best in traditional hotel hospitality. Feel the warmth of hardwood floors to a plush over-sized duvet and pillows with spa-inspired showers...you'll feel right at home. Complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the hotel is at your fingertips or use our business center if you prefer.Whether your visiting the major attractions or looking for that hidden gastronomical gem Hotel Indigo Anaheim is your ideal choice. Families can be steps away from the maingate of the Disneyland Resort or if your visit brings you to Anaheim for a convention the Hotel Indigo Anaheim provides convenient walking access to the Anaheim Convention Center.Relax and enjoy a bite in our Chambers Bar & Bistro where you can savor locally inspired recipes and sip on specialty cocktails created by our mixologist. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Indigo Anaheim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.