I had stayed here many years ago when it was a Holiday Inn Express. The change to Indigo is fantastic!
We arrived at midnight the night before Thanksgiving and the staff was waiting for us with our room ready. My family we going to spend the next four days at Disneyland. At check-in they let us know that Thanksgiving dinner would be offered in the restaurant and we reserved our space. A little worried that it wouldn't be good (we were very wrong to be worried.) We had breakfast twice and dinner once during our stay. It was all great! Try the Chiliquilles in the morning.
The room was well appointed and very comfortable and I had only one gripe. The noise through the connecting door was very loud. We could hear everything in the room next door and they could here us. Sorry that I had two kids. 5 and under.
The staff was always VERY helpful and friendly. They had all the answers and did a great job. The kids loved them too.
Walking distance to Disney with FREE parking too! Can't beat that!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Anaheim Maingate Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Anaheim Maingate Hotel Anaheim
- Holiday Inn Express Anaheim
- Holiday Inn Anaheim
- Anaheim Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anaheim’s first upscale boutique hotel....the new Hotel Indigo Anaheim delivers a vibrant and refreshing guest experience. You are welcomed by agricultural murals and a stunning California themed garden enhanced in the evening by electrifying dancing waters. Enter the hotel and feel a contemporary neighborhood story of years past when Anaheim was a flourishing farming community.Hotel Indigo offers each guest a blend of modern contemporary living with the best in traditional hotel hospitality. Feel the warmth of hardwood floors to a plush over-sized duvet and pillows with spa-inspired showers...you'll feel right at home. Complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the hotel is at your fingertips or use our business center if you prefer.Whether your visiting the major attractions or looking for that hidden gastronomical gem Hotel Indigo Anaheim is your ideal choice. Families can be steps away from the maingate of the Disneyland Resort or if your visit brings you to Anaheim for a convention the Hotel Indigo Anaheim provides convenient walking access to the Anaheim Convention Center.Relax and enjoy a bite in our Chambers Bar & Bistro where you can savor locally inspired recipes and sip on specialty cocktails created by our mixologist. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Indigo Anaheim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.