“Clean Hotel with Friendly Service” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #46 of 111 hotels in Anaheim
Huntington Beach, California
“Clean Hotel with Friendly Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Very clean with modern, comfortable rooms. The location is great...near restaurants, a grocery store, and located right off the 91 freeway. The desk clerk who checked us in was extremely friendly and pleasant . The only flaw I found is this is an outside-entrance hotel, which i don't care for. Having said that, it didn't feel "motel-ish"(as most of these style tend to), especially once was inside my room.

Considering the full assortment of $100/night price range hotels, this is as good as I've seen. I would have given it 5 stars had it been a corridor-entrance hotel, like how Courtyard by Marriott hotels are.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the pool, which is away from the freeway.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Nicole R, Manager at Fairfield Inn Anaheim Hills, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing your experience with us. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed the rooms, the staff and the location and hope the next time you are in the area you stay with us again. Thank you again!

115 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Because this Fairfield has exterior corridors, it has a sort of updated motor lodge feel. My room faced the pool, away from the freeway, and I heard no highway noise in my room. The wifi was okay, but kicked me off the network a couple of times. No problems with cleanliness, and the rooms appear to have been recently renovated. The staff was consistently professional. It was very good for the price I paid (around $90).

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Nicole R, Manager at Fairfield Inn Anaheim Hills, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
Thank you so much for your stay with us in April! I do apologize for the internet as we have been in the process of upgrading our service. Soon we will have high speed internet of 20MBPS. I hope that you stay with us again soon.
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Friendly staff, great location, clean, comfortable and spacious room with full amenities. Large, well-provisioned continental breakfast area. Park close to your room. Many restaurants very close. Reasonable value for the area. Close to Nixon library.

Room Tip: Recommend ground floor for easiest access.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Nicole R, Manager at Fairfield Inn Anaheim Hills, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing such a great experience! It is always great to hear that one of our guests has enjoyed their stay and I am sure fellow trip advisors will find your review helpful as well. There are a variety of restaurants in the area so hopefully you can try some new ones the next time you are in the area! Thank you again!
Lincoln, Nebraska
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I recently spent two nights here. The rooms are clean and partly updated. They are all outside entrance, which didn't make me feel very secure. The pool/spa was nice. Free breakfast was what you'd expect.

The staff was friendly.

The freeway noise is my biggest complaint. If you are looking for a quite place to unwind, this isn't it.

Room Tip: Pool side rooms are the only way to go! The outside rooms were so loud I asked to move.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us and providing us with feedback of your stay. I am pleased that you found our staff friendly and did like our fully renovated rooms. We are an outside entrance hotel but are lucky enough to be located in a safe area. We do so hope that you stay with us again and will do our best to have you in a pool side room. Thank you again!
Danville, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

The Fairfield brand is Marriott's more basic property. Not quite a Courtyard but better than a traditional motel. The rooms are good sized and are smartly decorated in a modern theme. The bathroom has granite counter tops and was larger than most properties in this price range. The room has a microwave and small refrigerator. The room rate includes a hot breakfast as well. This location is a little hard to find as it is tucked away behind a shopping center and the SR91. There is no signage to help direct you. Even the Hertz "NeverLost" navigation system in my rental car had a tough time locating the property. If you are considering this location for a Disneyland visit, keep in mind that it can 30 or more minutes to the park from this location. Overall, good value.

Room Tip: Walk to the nearby shopping center for great frozen yogurt.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Nicole R, Manager at Fairfield Inn Anaheim Hills, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay with us. It is pleasing to hear that you liked our newly renovated bathrooms as well as our revamped breakfast. Disneyland normally takes just 15 minutes to get to but unfortunately there can be traffic which can make the trip seem longer. We do hope to see you again soon!
Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

My wife, child, and I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights recently and we really enjoyed our stay. I was pleasantly surprised at the great location as it was close to a freeway entrance, and had several eating establishments within walking distance. The staff was very helpful with a few requests that we had during our stay, and the service was prompt. The breakfast that was included in the stay was also very nice. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
We certainly hope that you do stay with us again soon. Thank you for not only staying with us but also sharing your experience. We are pleased that you enjoyed the new rooms as well as our new breakfast. Thank you again!
Orange
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This hotel had a very friendly and attentive staff. The beds are extremely comfortable. I understand all rooms just went through renovation and you can tell because everything looks clean and modern. The location is nice because you have a Starbucks, Massage Envy, LA Fitness and Corner Bakery in the same parking lot. A nice dinner at Canyon Restaurant (in the same parking lot) topped off the weekend.

Great inexpensive getaway. I took my mom.

Room Tip: We had a room facing the pool. I don't think I would want a room facing the freeway - might be n...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your recent stay! I am glad that you and your mom enjoyed your special weekend and had a great experience. The proximity to Starbucks, Massage Envy and Canyon Restaurant is definitely convenient. Thank you for sharing your experience and we hope to see you again soon!

Been to Fairfield Inn Anaheim Hills? Share your experiences!