When I checked in I was a little nervous as the outside has the appearance of an old motel. Walkway in front of each of the rooms. The room itself was much nicer than I expected. The only complain here is the room heater/air conditioner was loud and hard to keep a constant temperature. Bed was very comfortable. I could hear outside noise/people walking by but the loud fan drowned most of it out. Very convenient to the 91 freeway and I made it to Anaheim much faster than I expected.
The computers in the lobby were not working so I couldnt print out my boarding pass.
Breakfast was standard Fairfield inn and very adequate.
Excellent running trail that is close to the hotel. For that reason alone I would probably stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Anaheim Hills Hotel
- Fairfield Inn Anaheim Hills Hotel Anaheim
- Fairfield Inn Anaheim
- Fairfield Anaheim
- Anaheim Fairfield
- Anaheim Fairfield Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This newly renovated hotel is located in the quiet city of Anaheim Hills, just 15 minutes from attractions such as the Disneyland resort area, Anaheim Convention Center, Honda Center and Angels Stadium. perfect for both the guest here on business or just to relax, this hotel offers complimentary breakfast including waffles, complimentary internet and complimentary parking. The Fairfield Inn Anaheim Hills also features a heated outdoor pool and whirlpool, fitness center and laundry facilities on-site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn Anaheim Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.