I stayed for 2 nights (with wife and 4 years old daughter), we arrived on Nov 30th 2013, pretty amazed for the location and the surroundings, everything looks like it's Sunday night or some festive day, really quiet!, the parking lot it's ok and you got a privilege door that goes directly to it, and you just open it with your room key. (just as can be found on every comfort inn across country) Somehow we were really pleased with this one in particular and here is why:
- The front desk staff they were so friendly and the check in was made in just like 5 minutes or so.
- We got room number 310, by the window you can see the I-5 and that's it, we were a little concerned about the noise coming from the freeway because most of reviews said so, but let me tell you something, is you're from a quiet town in the middle of the states, ok, you'll probably find somehow annoying the whoosh sound coming from the cars and trucks, but if you people come from a crowded place like us, you just have to turn on the heater or air conditioning and voila!
- The accommodations at the room they were pretty neat and updated (microwave, fridge, iron, coffee maker), practically you just can't find any evident or hidden flaw all across the room or bathroom.
- Next day we took our breakfast, pretty decent as you would expect from a Comfort Inn and Suites, then we drive to the Disneyland parking lot (10 minutes) and had a wonderful day that my 4 years old daughter probably will never forget.
- The room service just take care of everything, without touching your personal stuff.
- The 2nd night, it really felted like you were in heaven when you could get to rest your tired and worn-out body after been walking all over Disneyland from 8am to 11 pm.
So if you want to expend a pleasant weekend with family in Anaheim, go to Disneyland, and have a really good rest, don't even hesitate before booking this great hotel.
Rooms at the opposite side of the I-5 (freeway) are just a little more quiet.
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Report response as inappropriate
I am glad that check in was smooth, you liked breakfast, the room and even after a long day at Disney you came back to a fresh clean room. Our staff over all works hard to make sure each guest has an enjoyable stay with us. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you next year.
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.