We were only in Anaheim for 2 days to do Disneyland w/our two boys, ages 2 and 3 1/2 years old so we basically just wanted a place to shower and sleep. We needed a nice hotel at a budget price and this was a great hotel for that! I was able to priceline a room for $66/night, $82.18 after taxes and fees. The published rate was $129/night so I was very happy with our rate. The beds were comfy, the room was clean and spacious, wi-fi is free and a substantial self serve breakfast was included. The staff was very friendly. The only complaint I might offer was that the front desk was not willing to give us 2 beds. Apparently when we won the bid for the room on Priceline, it included a queen bed only & since it was booked thru an outside company, they weren't willing to adjust w/o an addt'l fee. Not a huge deal since our kiddos are so young. The hotel offered a pac n play at no addt'l cost that we used for our youngest son and we just made a bed for the 3 yr old on the oversized chair in the room. I would recommend this hotel for anyone on a budget looking for a nice hotel close to Disney!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn & Suites Disneyland, Anaheim is a contemporary, five-story hotel with spacious rooms and suites, modern amenities, offering Disney tickets at the front desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com, Choice Hotels, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Comfort Inn And Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort
- The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Hotel Anaheim
- Comfort Inn Anaheim
- Anaheim Comfort Inn