As a Choice Hotel member, we usually stay at Comfort Suites while on our vacations. Our stay couldn't have been better. Our flight got in very early, and we arrived at the hotel around 11am. They put us in a room immediately, and we took showers and went to DisneyLand. Breakfast was the same both days, but it was fine. "Pancake" eggs, bacon, "make your own" waffles, cereal, boiled eggs, orange juice, apple juice, milk, coffee, danish, doughnuts, and several other things. Used the internet computer room, that was convienent. Room was nice, and smelled good. Property seemed safe, and staff was friendly. Walked across the street to Del Taco for a cheap taco. If you use the ART transportation to Disney, make sure you get a ticket before you get on the bus. We got on the bus, and the lady said we could only purchase a one way ticket. So if you get an all day ticket at a kiosk, you can save a buck or two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn & Suites Disneyland, Anaheim is a contemporary, five-story hotel with spacious rooms and suites, modern amenities, offering exciting Disneyland vacation packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Comfort Inn And Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort
- The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Hotel Anaheim
- Comfort Inn Anaheim
- Anaheim Comfort Inn