“Great value for money” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort

Save Saved
You added The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort to your Saves list
The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort
Ranked #18 of 112 hotels in Anaheim
Melbourne, Australia
“Great value for money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

This is my 3rd stay at Comfort Inn and Suites and I just love coming back. Its a bit dated as far as the decor is concerned but its clean and comfortable and within walking distance to Disneyland. Breakfast is included in the price and the staff have always been courteous and accommodating.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Farzana K, Guest Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking time out to comment about your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that it was enjoyable and meant your needs. We look forward to seeing you soon.

329 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

stayed at this hotel for three days. the room was clean, the beds were comfortable, staff was great. it is in walking distance to many things. the free breakfast was was also good. would definately stay hereh again.

Room Tip: stayed in the city view side, had no problem with the traffic on the highway
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your comments about your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that you liked the stay, the food and the cleanness of the rooms. We will be on the outlook for you in the near future.
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I am a frequent traveler for work and stay in hotels 1-2 times per month, sometimes more, sometimes less. I have stayed in much more expensive hotels than the Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, and have had rooms that were not as nice as the room I had at this hotel. The cleanliness of this room was EXCELLENT. The furnishings were simple, clean and in good shape. Nothing overly fancy, but, everything was clean and in good working order. The bed and linens were comfortable and clean; the bathroom was clean and well stocked and the breakfast was free and substantial. We walked to Walt Disney Land in less than 20 minutes. There's an excellent fast food place across the street that is inexpensive and has quality food. We were headed to the Port of LA, and it was a simple shuttle ride away. I would stay at this hotel again and would recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: Our room faced the highway, with the window shut, and the air conditioner on, we couldn't hear a...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for taking time out to comment on your recent stay with us. We appreciate when guest’s notice our hard work. I am so pleased to hear that we met all of your expectations and even more. We look forward to serving you and your friends and families needs in the near future.
Vancouver
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

We moved to this hotel after spending 3 nights at the Anaheim Hilton, attending a conference. Although the furnishings in this hotel were outdated, I preferred our room to the Hilton which is a typical conference hotel. Our room was spacious and equipped with a fridge, microwave and a magnifying mirror in the bathroom... this was missing in the 4 previous hotels we'd stayed in on this trip. Parking is free plus complimentary breakfast. All in all... good value for the money.
The hotel is right next to an on ramp to the I-5, and our first night we were in a room facing the freeway which was very noisy. The next morning we asked the staff in reception if it was possible to move to a quieter part of the hotel which they arranged for us. All staff in this hotel were very friendly. Although the hotel is within walking distance to Disney it's too far for small children.
There is an ART bus stop close by which is $4 for 24 hours and takes you to various locations in Anaheim... I got the ART bus to 'The Outlets at Orange' but got off at the stop before and had an interesting visit at Crystal Cathedral then saw the Space Shuttle Endeavor fly over on it's way to LAX.
We found the location close to the I-5 convenient as we had a rental car and went to Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, Balboa, Oceanside and Carlsbad, all great beach communities to visit.

Room Tip: request a room on the quieter side of the hotel... not facing the freeway.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for commenting about your stay with us and giving us good reviews. I am glad to hear that you found our property to be up there with the Hilton. I am pleased that your stay was pleasant and we met all of your needs. We look forward to seeing you and your family soon.
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

This was our 5th time to stay at this hotel and we still love it!! The rooms are spacious, clean & quiet. Also included is a fridge & microwave. Great location near the Anaheim Garden Walk (restaurants & shopping) other great places to dine and shop and of course the Disney parking lots.
The complimentary breakfast included "make your own waffles", eggs, sausage, breads & muffins for toasting, assorted pastries, fruit, cereal, yogurt & boiled eggs. We have always been very satisfied with the breakfast selections and also the coffee (both regular and decaf) that is always available. The front desk staff and housekeeping staff are courteous and very helpful. The parking is plentiful and free. Can't say enough about how great this hotel is. Looking forward to staying there again.....

Room Tip: Request city view to avoid freeway noise
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Farzana K, Guest Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Dear valued Guest,
Thank you for taking time to comment on your recent stay with us. I am excited to hear that we make your stay great and that you keep coming back. We try hard to ensure our guests have a wonderful stay with us and want to come back. I am glad that is your case. Have a wonderful day and we look forward to serving your future lodging needs.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

The counter clerks were friendly and helpful. Our room was wonderful, clean spacious, comfortable and had a great view of Angels Stadium, so we got to see the fireworks after the game. The breakfast buffet was great. Great location from baseball, train station, and Disneyland.

Room Tip: 4th floor facing the baseball stadium quiet and can see fireworks from the stadium.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Farzana K, Guest Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this review, September 13, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your comment and I am glad to hear that your stay was great considering it was your first time. Our hotel is in a great spot, making it easy to get around without going too far. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Northern California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights and like many people our view was of the freeway entrance. I didn't really hear the freeway because the A/C is super loud. Luckily I can sleep through that but I imagine it would bother people. The room was clean and for the price I cannot complain. There was a fridge and a microwave which would come in handy too.

The breakfast was actually quite terrible and I am not a picky eater. I guess it would be good if you just ate the cereal and donuts, but everything else was not that good. There was yogurt one day and that was the best thing I had.

The front desk staff was okay. Not entirely pleasant, but not entirely terrible. They did give me the wrong bill when I checked out which wasn't a big deal since they charged the correct amount. Also regarding check-out, we were in the room at 10:30 packing up and the housekeeper kept banging on the door even when we had the do not disturb sign up. So we open the door and she just keeps saying "check out?!" "check out?!." I am thinking why is this lady forcing us out when it's not even time to check out yet. So we try to explain and I don't think she understands completely so we shut the door and she leaves. When we were walking to the elevator at 11 I see her banging on some other door asking them to leave so she can clean the room. I don't think they were understanding each other either and they were not checking out that day. But I didn't stay long enough to hear that conversation. Were these the only two rooms in the hotel that needed cleaning that's why she was trying to kick everyone out early? I actually heard the other lady saying you can just give us towels, but she still stood there waiting for everyone to leave the room.

The pool is nice though a little small but it's nice. The location is further from Disneyland but it's a super short drive and you could probably walk to that Garden Grove Shopping center. It was okay, but unless I don't have any more options in this price range I probably wouldn't stay here again.

Room Tip: Don't be on the side with the freeway entrance
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for bringing these items to our attention. We want our guest to feel comfortable while they stay with us. We have taken care of the issue. I do hope that you will consider us again and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Been to The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort? Share your experiences!