“Terrific Price! Comfortable Beds! Very Clean!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort

You added The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort to your Saves list
The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   300 E Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA 92802   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #22 of 112 Hotels in Anaheim
Southern California
“Terrific Price! Comfortable Beds! Very Clean!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2008

This hotel is completely NON-SMOKING. I am a non-smoke and can easily smell any hint of smoke ... there was NONE! While the hotel does showed some wear-and-tear simply due to continual usage, I found it to be VERY CLEAN. (i.e., in the threshold area from the hall to the room, the carpet was fraying.) The beds & pillows were very comfortable. The bath area well stocked with clean towels, bath & hair sundries, hair dryer, and 4 cup coffee pot. Although we did not take advantage of it, the hotel offers a free (and rather substantial) continental breakfast in the morning. The only two downsides I came across were MINOR at best. First, the night clerk (we checked in at 3 a.m.) was very less than friendly. The second being the 11 a.m. check-out time. We requested, and were granted, an hour extra for checking out. During this additional hour the hotel maid knocked on the door wanting to know when would be leaving. Incidently, while booking my reservation, I discovered I could receive a better discount using my AAA card, than taking advantaged of their Sr. Citizen discount. BOTTOM LINE: I would absolutely stay here again!

• Liked — Non-Smoking Hotel; comfortable beds
  • Disliked — night desk clerk bordered on rude
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2008

My boyfriend and I stayed her for 2 nights since we visited Disneyland. I must say, the price was right (considering the area) and the room was very clean. We didn't encounter any issues while we were there. They even had free continental breakfast! I would definitely recommend staying here if you are on a budget and want to stay in a place that is clean and safe.

• Liked — cleanliness and price
  • Disliked — people at the front desk should learn to smile
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled as a couple
Las Vegas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2007

Me and my husband stayed here a week before Halloween to enjoy disneyland in the fall. I have to say was not sure about the hotel at first due to other reviews.The hotel is extremely easy to find off the freeway. We were surprised when we where greeted by the hotel employees they where more then helpful to get our room quickly and to get us our shuttle bus tickets to enjoy the park in the evening.The rooms where big and extremely clean! The bed was so comfortable even our shower was a great size. The best nights sleep I have ever had on a off disney property! Great price for your money. My husband loved the breakfast and coffee.The only complaint I had was the Shuttle bus route was a bit long and took you a bit out of the way to get to the park it is not close to the park.However this is not the hotels fault but the shuttle company which is ART. Other then that we had a great time will definetly stay again!

• Liked — The great beds !
  • Disliked — Shuttle location and distance to Disneyland
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Encinitas, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2007

I stayed at this property for two days while I was evacuated during the San Diego fires. My room was large and clean, complete with a microwave and refrigerator. The bed was comfortable and the room had wireless internet access.

I believe the entire property is non-smoking. Regardless, my room had no hint of smoke.

Breakfast was OK, nothing great. The highlight seemed to be the "make your own waffle" option.

The hotel is located next to a freeway on-ramp. My suggestion would be to get a room fairly high up (at least the third floor) and with an odd number (odd numbered room faced away from the on-ramp and would probably be quieter).

• Liked — Clean
  • Disliked — Everything was OK
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Centralia, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2007

I have to say that this was one of the best nights sleep I've had in a long time. The beds were wonderful. I even asked the manager the next morning what kind of beds they have. Apparently they have brand new Sealy Backsaver beds. I need to buy one! The room was spacious as was the bathroom. The freeway noise was not an issue. (We did have a room on the opposite side of the hotel though.) The belgian waffle breakfast was a huge hit with the kiddies.

• Liked — The bed!
  • Disliked — Hot humid hallways
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
CT
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2007

We paid over $100 and the room was pretty good. The fridge and microwave was nice to have. The only complaint is that the hallways were really hot!! -no AC. Breakfast was poor and very crowded, so don't use the free breakfast as a reason to stay here.

15 minute walk to Angels stadium so it was good location for staying after the game.

There were lots of cheap hotels in the area, I would guess that another one is newer / nicer / cheaper...

• Stayed August 2007
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Bradford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2007

My friend booked this hotel from an internet cafe while we were in San Franciso and it wasnt until after an argument on arrival at the front desk we realised it was her that had got the rates wrong!! The guys there were brilliant... they let us pay for one night until we decided what we wanted to do... we finally decided we were gonna stay three nights there and four in LA itself...but they were so friendly & hospitable we decided to stay the full time there...they dropped us at greyhound stations when we needed to go places...the manager gave us a ride to Universal and spent his day off with us (he'd never actually been himself so was a first for him)... We were made to feel so comfortable during our stay here...We even swapped email addresses and stayed in touch for quite a while afterwards...They made a great impression on us and I dont think we'll be forgotten in a hurry either!! lol!! After reading some of the other reviews I guess we were lucky... our room was nice and we had A+ service!

• Liked — Wasn't in the heart of everything but easy enuf to get to places
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed March 2005
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort? Share your experiences!