This hotel is completely NON-SMOKING. I am a non-smoke and can easily smell any hint of smoke ... there was NONE! While the hotel does showed some wear-and-tear simply due to continual usage, I found it to be VERY CLEAN. (i.e., in the threshold area from the hall to the room, the carpet was fraying.) The beds & pillows were very comfortable. The bath area well stocked with clean towels, bath & hair sundries, hair dryer, and 4 cup coffee pot. Although we did not take advantage of it, the hotel offers a free (and rather substantial) continental breakfast in the morning. The only two downsides I came across were MINOR at best. First, the night clerk (we checked in at 3 a.m.) was very less than friendly. The second being the 11 a.m. check-out time. We requested, and were granted, an hour extra for checking out. During this additional hour the hotel maid knocked on the door wanting to know when would be leaving. Incidently, while booking my reservation, I discovered I could receive a better discount using my AAA card, than taking advantaged of their Sr. Citizen discount. BOTTOM LINE: I would absolutely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn & Suites Disneyland, Anaheim is a contemporary, five-story hotel with spacious rooms and suites, modern amenities, offering exciting Disneyland vacation packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Comfort Inn And Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort
- The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Hotel Anaheim
- Comfort Inn Anaheim
- Anaheim Comfort Inn