From our check-in to check-out, the staff were very friendly and helpful, (although they did not have the correct info on the shuttle bus.) Breakfast was very comprehensive and although the layout caused some delays in accommodating the busiest times, the choices were sufficient and the quality fine. The room was a good size for a family of four, and comfortable and clean.
Pros -- Value, pool and proximity to Disneyland. ART Shuttle 12 stopped outside the hotel and a 3-day bus pass cost ~$10. Also an easy 20-30 minute walk; less to the restaurant areas.
Cons -- The air conditioner was very loud and made it difficult to sleep. We used a portable white noise machine and just left the fan on (without engaging the compressor) all night. This made it mostly bearable.
Bottom line: This would be a great property if not for the a/c noise. Fix that and this is a 5-star value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn & Suites Disneyland, Anaheim is a contemporary, five-story hotel with spacious rooms and suites, modern amenities, offering exciting Disneyland vacation packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Comfort Inn And Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort
- The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Hotel Anaheim
- Comfort Inn Anaheim
- Anaheim Comfort Inn