“Do not stay here!!” 1 of 5 stars

10% off room rate
Ranked #65 of 114 Hotels in Anaheim
“Do not stay here!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

My boyfriend and I decided to stay here for our anniversary. He thought the price was right and the location excellent, but he didn' t do his research about the motel. So I decided to everything I read was horrible. I still thought well maybe it won' t actually be that bad. So we finally get there. They let us check a little early so everything is starting off good. The appearance from the outside is a bad. I walk into the room and I was seriously grossed out. First the bathroom was dirty walls, sink, bathtub and smelled so disgusting. There was a fork in the window with tons of spider webs. Dead bugs in the window where the tub is. Everything is stained pillows, sheets, chairs, carpets, walls, broaders on walls and the door on the inside was black. Paint on the carpet and door handles. The room smelled soo bad, it was mustyy with a moldy smell. This is not even a good price we paid 74 for this nasty room. Total waste. I felt like I was going to find a dead body somewhere. Seriously save your money and pay a lil extra and stay somewhere clean. I would'nt have minded if it was clean. The only good thing is that you can walk to Disneyland in 15 min. That' s it there' s nothing else good about this place!!!!

• Stayed July 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Leeds, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

The place is disgusting & filthy BUT it is a 10 minute walk to Disneyland. In other words if you are planning on spending all day out at Disneyland and just need a place nearby to sleep it should suffice.

Unless you have any allergies.

At least you can laugh at the 50's kitchen units in the suites.

Room Tip: It doesn't really matter they are probably all as filthy as each other...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
San Diego, California, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

I booked this hotel on hotels.com. The reviews were ok - 3.2 out of 5. not bad. There were 3 adults staying in this room, so we got a "suite." I don't even know where to start. I don't even think I want to descibe the room. I understand "you get what you pay for" but this place was disgusting. As soon as I stepped foot in the room, I called hotels.com to start the cancellation process. There is NO way anyone should ever stay in this hotel. It was visibly dirty, the fan was about to fall off the ceiling with its next rotation, the chair was so dirty, there is NO chance I would have ever sat in it....and on and on. I am not a princess, I have stayed in some very questionable rooms. But, this by far was the worst. Even the manager knew it was bad, and thankfully granted us a full refund. We were ready to walk away with no refund, that is how bad it was. Take this as a warning, please. do NOT stay here.

Room Tip: See above. Do NOT stay here.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Seattle, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

Inexpensive, fairly short walk to Disney, and reasonably quiet. If you just want a place to sleep, and are on a tight budget you might want to stay here. However, it is run-down, dirty and worn. Be prepared for that if you choose this property.

Room Tip: Rooms near the office get wireless.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
san francisco
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

we stayed at the room which was on ground floor,it's noisy in the morning, and the breakfast was a little bit off,.

but the survice was good, the first room we went to had a little bit problem with the light so they gave us a really big room instead!! (one king bed --> one king bed, two queen beds, kichen, dining room) the location was perfect, it only took 10~15 mins walk to Disney!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

Ok so We decided to take a quick weekend trip Back to Disney after being at the paradise Pier for 1 week ,2 weeks prior. I was Looking for something cheap and close that was more than just your standard 2 queen room a tall order to fill on a last minute basis, I was skeptical based on the many bad reviews I had read but decided to chance it since it was just 2 nights! Upon arriving to early to check in the front desk clerk "Oscar" was friendly and allowed us to leave our car in the parking lot while we went into Disney for a few hrs. We came back in the afternoon to check into our suite. The room is dated no doubt and could definitely use quite a few repairs updates, and Lysol wipe downs!! But for what I paid for this well sized room I couldn't complain, the beds weren't top notch but they didn't sag and they didn't squeak so i was happy! The front room had a King bed attached to a kitchenette with cupboards for food fridge, microwave, and a table for 2 off of that was a bedroom with 2 queens and TV, and a full sized bathroom. We gave that room to the kids and they couldn't have been happier to have their own space/own TV!! one of the perks to this room! The pool is small but it gets the job done my kids didn't mind at all! If you want an updated room with all the frills don't stay here!! But if you want an economical place to lay your head after a long day at the parks give it a try.....one last thing it is indeed a 10-15 minute walk to the park..BUT you have to go down Disney Drive though the grand hotel :) We will be staying again in JUNE :)

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012 via mobile

I booked a room for two nights since the reviews said it was a very short walk to Disneyland. It was, about ten minutes, which was great! But that was the only good thing about the place. When my husband and I arrived, the staff was friendly but when we got to our room it was horrible! The carpet was extremely dirty, one lamp was broken and the other two were missing knobs. The bathroom had tons of little flying bugs everywhere and the shower constantly switched from scorching hot water to freezing cold. This place is in a great location and good value, but next time i'll be so glad to spend an extra $30 a night to stay somewhere alot nicer and not be scared that i'll catch an infection from the room.

• Stayed May 2012

Been to Eden Roc Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!