“Do NOT stay here!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #70 of 112 Hotels in Anaheim
San Diego, California, United States
“Do NOT stay here!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

I booked this hotel on hotels.com. The reviews were ok - 3.2 out of 5. not bad. There were 3 adults staying in this room, so we got a "suite." I don't even know where to start. I don't even think I want to descibe the room. I understand "you get what you pay for" but this place was disgusting. As soon as I stepped foot in the room, I called hotels.com to start the cancellation process. There is NO way anyone should ever stay in this hotel. It was visibly dirty, the fan was about to fall off the ceiling with its next rotation, the chair was so dirty, there is NO chance I would have ever sat in it....and on and on. I am not a princess, I have stayed in some very questionable rooms. But, this by far was the worst. Even the manager knew it was bad, and thankfully granted us a full refund. We were ready to walk away with no refund, that is how bad it was. Take this as a warning, please. do NOT stay here.

Room Tip: See above. Do NOT stay here.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Seattle, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

Inexpensive, fairly short walk to Disney, and reasonably quiet. If you just want a place to sleep, and are on a tight budget you might want to stay here. However, it is run-down, dirty and worn. Be prepared for that if you choose this property.

Room Tip: Rooms near the office get wireless.
san francisco
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

we stayed at the room which was on ground floor,it's noisy in the morning, and the breakfast was a little bit off,.

but the survice was good, the first room we went to had a little bit problem with the light so they gave us a really big room instead!! (one king bed --> one king bed, two queen beds, kichen, dining room) the location was perfect, it only took 10~15 mins walk to Disney!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

Ok so We decided to take a quick weekend trip Back to Disney after being at the paradise Pier for 1 week ,2 weeks prior. I was Looking for something cheap and close that was more than just your standard 2 queen room a tall order to fill on a last minute basis, I was skeptical based on the many bad reviews I had read but decided to chance it since it was just 2 nights! Upon arriving to early to check in the front desk clerk "Oscar" was friendly and allowed us to leave our car in the parking lot while we went into Disney for a few hrs. We came back in the afternoon to check into our suite. The room is dated no doubt and could definitely use quite a few repairs updates, and Lysol wipe downs!! But for what I paid for this well sized room I couldn't complain, the beds weren't top notch but they didn't sag and they didn't squeak so i was happy! The front room had a King bed attached to a kitchenette with cupboards for food fridge, microwave, and a table for 2 off of that was a bedroom with 2 queens and TV, and a full sized bathroom. We gave that room to the kids and they couldn't have been happier to have their own space/own TV!! one of the perks to this room! The pool is small but it gets the job done my kids didn't mind at all! If you want an updated room with all the frills don't stay here!! But if you want an economical place to lay your head after a long day at the parks give it a try.....one last thing it is indeed a 10-15 minute walk to the park..BUT you have to go down Disney Drive though the grand hotel :) We will be staying again in JUNE :)

2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012 via mobile

I booked a room for two nights since the reviews said it was a very short walk to Disneyland. It was, about ten minutes, which was great! But that was the only good thing about the place. When my husband and I arrived, the staff was friendly but when we got to our room it was horrible! The carpet was extremely dirty, one lamp was broken and the other two were missing knobs. The bathroom had tons of little flying bugs everywhere and the shower constantly switched from scorching hot water to freezing cold. This place is in a great location and good value, but next time i'll be so glad to spend an extra $30 a night to stay somewhere alot nicer and not be scared that i'll catch an infection from the room.

• Stayed May 2012
Santa Barbara, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

There were only two positives when staying at this hotel; the location is close for walking distance to disneyland and the night staff woman was very nice. Other than that, this place is a HOLE! I had read the reviews and had read that the place had been remodeled and so went ahead and booked it. Believe me, I don't know what they remodeled, but I would have hated to see what it looked like before. The carpets were so dirty that they were sticky, the beds in the second room were so old they were dented in and the bathroom was moldy and dirty. I have two young children and would especially not recommend this to someone with other small children. After the first night, we asked to stay in a remodeled room and was told that was it. Either the manager didn't want to move us or they did a poor remodel job. For another 10 a night, we could have stayed at a hotel I was not afraid of. I have stayed at many of the hotels in the disneyland area (varying price ranges) and this was the WORST! I would never recommend this place to anyone, even if it is cheap. There are better values around the area.

Portland, OR
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

Dirty carpets.
Wifi only works in the lobby but staff was helpful.
With better cleaning and maybe some refurbishing, this would be a good place to stay.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo

Been to Eden Roc Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!