“Excellent value and service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Anaheim Express Inn

You added Anaheim Express Inn to your Saves list
Anaheim Express Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   620 W Orangewood Avenue, Anaheim, CA 92802 (Formerly Anaheim Luxury Suites)   |
Ranked #67 of 114 Hotels in Anaheim
San Francisco, California
“Excellent value and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

Finally a hotel in the area that caters to both business travelers and families alike. Friendly staff, clean rooms and excellent value. Compared to other national chain hotels in the area the service at this hotel was so much better.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
TammyN351, General Manager at Anaheim Express Inn, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Dear L.M.
We appreciate your comments regarding discovering the Anaheim Express as a 'home away from home' for the business traveler as well as families. We are very proud of our facilities as well as our staff, and appreciate your compliments.
Please keep us in mind during your next visit to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Antalya, Turkey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

I am a Business Traveler so I see and experience lots of differents Hotels. Recently I have been working in Anaheim Ca. I found this woderful hotel The Anaheim Express Inn. I will start out by
saying that the check in process was a very pleasent experience. Then when I saw the Cleanliness of the room and the whole property I was pleasentely surprised. Also the room rates are competitive and very affordable. I must add I also had to call to extend my stay becuase the project I was working on ran over. And from previous experances that is always a Hassel. NOT AT THE Anaheim Express Inn. I simpely called and spoke with Tammy M. Ngo the General Manager and she had all my check in reservation ready and waiting upon my arival. And after a long day at work that really made the differace when I arrived back at the Hotel. I received Exellant Service and had a Wonderful stay at The Anaheim Express Inn. So if your ever in Anaheim Ca. There is no better place to Stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Garykrawzik1,
What a joy to read your comments regarding your experiences when recently staying at the Anaheim Express Inn. As you mentioned, we offer an ideal location and efficient and friendly service for all guests, including the business traveler. Thank you for your kind comments and hope to see you again soon!
Las Vegas, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

I stayed here this past weekend, while checking in the agent told me nothing but that there's a deposit of $50 and had me sign a paper, didn't ask my request or anything. I was put into a one bed room and it seemed like a handicap room. I'm in the hotel business and I know the difference. I had a walk in shower and bars. Room was in the corner where its dark & bad lighting in the room. HORRIBLE. I had my 1 year old playing in the room and her feet were black as were mine and my husbands. I never complaint but this was ridiculous. I gave this motel a try because of all these good reviews but nothing was great about it. Check out wasn't any better, she had attitude and didn't care to explain to me the charges that would be on my card. Thanks but I'll never stay here again due to bad customer service and nasty room. Only great thing was housekeeping, she made up our room everyday and it was great so thank you housekeeping! Do something with that carpet!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
TammyN351, General Manager at Anaheim Express Inn, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Dear Asapnani-Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay with us. I am thoroughly disappointed that we fell short of your expectations. I have attempted to look up your account in order to investigate the issues you mentioned and to contact you. We want to make things 'right' for you but I was unable to locate your booking. We shampoo the carpets monthly and would like to speak with you regarding your comments. Please give me a call at 714-971-9000 so that we may discuss your stay.
Anaheim, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

Dear Sandrn,Ayda and Joanna.

First,Thank you so much Sandrn.You contacted a taxi for us when we leave in the morning on 27th Jan.It is a little urgent.It is really great helpful for us to catch our flight at LAX airport.Thank you for taking your time when you at work to chatting with me.Everything is new to me in USA.So I am sorry for many questions.I really want take some pictures with you,Ayda and other girl.But I am afraid if it is offend you.I dp not know well regarding American culture.

Thank you Ayda,you have lent me a pen.But I forgot to give you back when I leave.I will keep this pen as a precious gift from you.It will bring me a lot of wonderful memory.

Thank you Joanna..You are the first day I met when I check in around 11:00am on 21th Jan.You teach me how to use coffee machine.Can you please let me know your name?

You girls leave very deep impression on me.I feel you are so kind, so friendly.
so honestly.My instict tell me you are very good girls.

Hope I will stay your hotel next year when we attend NAMM show 2015.

Best regards
Xing chengwei

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Visalia, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

Room was clean and comfortable. It had a fridge, microwave, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. The bed was comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful.
It's a little farther from Disneyland than we usually like but still within walking distance.

• Stayed January 2014
TammyN351, General Manager at Anaheim Express Inn, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear Michael W- Thank you very much for your stay and the great feedback. We hope to see you again soon.
Portland, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

We checked in on January 18 and left the 20th. The front staff was polite and efficient. Parking was a little tight on a holiday weekend for Disneyland but there were always spots. You don't have to pay extra for parking which is a plus. It's about a miles walk to the Disneyland front gate so we just went across the street to the Doubletree and paid $5 for a roundtrip shuttle pass. Breakfast in the morning is small, but hey you can't be too picky. You get what you pay for and I was only paying 69.99. There was white and wheat toast with butter and jam, two types of cereals with 2% milk (cheerios and cinnamon toast crunch), bananas and some small bite sized muffins and coffee. There is an am/pm right next door if you want some more goodies and an IHOP and Dennys on your way to Disneyland. I took a banana and a muffin to my room and there was no problems. Maybe they had a problem that week with someone stealing stuff.
The beds aren't super comfortable but they are clean and once again for the price I paid, I couldn't complain. There were 4 of us staying the room and I had to go down and ask for another roll of toilet paper as there was only half a roll in their when we arrived. Once again, I am sure this is because someone has been stealing excess rolls from the room. The front desk was nice about giving me another one. The room was overall clean. The only gross thing we found was someone else,s dusty sock under the bed. Otherwise the room was clean and we made good use of the fridge and microwave to pack and heat any additional snacks and left overs. Oh and they have a 48 hr cancellation policy. I had originally booked 3 nights but ended up only needing two. I called the day before I arrived and they were gracious enough to let me cancel that third night with no charge. Overall, I enjoyed the staff, the room was clean and for the price I would totally stay again! Thanks to Sandra and there was one other really sweet girl at the front.(sorry I can't remember your name.) You made checking in and out a breeze and you were very pleasant. (PS: I know you read these so keep doing the great job you guys are doing!)

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Jcouoh- Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so pleased that you feel we offer a positive a price/ value relationship. I have shared your compliment with Sandra as well as with the rest of our staff. We look forward to your return visit to the Anaheim area.
Kuching, Malaysia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

F H SIAW
Booked 2 rooms on Nov 11 ,2013 and checked in on Dec 29 2013 for 7 nights, first and second day we skip our breakfast due too tired after long flight. Third day went to breakfast room just to get 2 pieces of banana for my kids but was told by the rude manager in front of many guest that i was not allow to take to rooms. I personally saw myself few guest took drinks and food to their rooms but no staff stop them. How much can each person eat so much food and the food serve are all not that expensive....example what is the cost for banana, bread, small cake,cereal and drinks and that was already included in our hotel bills. I have been travelling to many countries and this is my first encounter manager telling off guest. Front desk staff very friendly and helpful especially Joanna,Sandra Vitela and Ayda with their smiling faces. Istanbul is a good example for good and many varieties of good food and also can takeaway foods. If the hotel want to enforce the strict rules they must prewarn guest as soon as they register or check-in at the hotel and put a big prewarn signs at the door glass entrance to the breakfast hall

Room Tip: ground floor rooms a much better for family,easy excess to your vehicle