“Good Value for the money” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Anaheim Express Inn

You added Anaheim Express Inn to your Saves list
Anaheim Express Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   620 W Orangewood Avenue, Anaheim, CA 92802 (Formerly Anaheim Luxury Suites)   |
Ranked #63 of 115 Hotels in Anaheim
Burnaby, Canada
“Good Value for the money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

The Express Inn is in a very convenient location. We stayed for 2 nights, enjoyed the larger than average room and the friendly staff. Everything was clean and comfortable. The only slight negative was that the morning meal was a bit spartan compared to other properties we had stayed at, but there certainly was enough to eat. We will stay here again, no problem.
Roy and Yoshiko Holman, Burnaby, BC Canada

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
TammyN351, Manager at Anaheim Express Inn, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Dear Roy and Yoshiko Holman-Thank you so much for the nice feedback, it made our day! We thoroughly enjoyed having you here with us and glad to hear that you were happy with the room size, cleanliness and our staff service. We look forward to your next trip to Anaheim.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

We're from Las Vegas so we booked this hotel by phone just because it was a very affordable price I never though it was gonna be so placental to stay there the rooms we're very very clean the stuff we're very friendly breakfast was ok best thing only 10 minutes away from Disneyland :-) we just love it and I can't wait to go back...

Stayed November 2013
TammyN351, Manager at Anaheim Express Inn, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear YajairaSD, thank you so much for your stay and the great review! We glad to hear that the hotel and the service had met or exceeded your expectation. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Los Angeles, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Only positive, the location, is alright. The carpet in the room was filthy, staff was so rude and non existent!! I almost just let it be, because of the good price of the room and location, but my family and myself are covered in bed bites! This hotel is unclean, unprofessional, and filthy. Do not stay here, there are plenty other affordable choices nearby.

• Stayed October 2013
TammyN351, Manager at Anaheim Express Inn, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
We are requesting for removal of this review because it is not from a guest who had stayed with us. Once again, this is from a disgruntled former employee, who was recently no longer employed at the Anaheim Express Inn. Thank you.
Santa Clara, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

This was my first vacation this year and I was going to take my 4 year old daughter to Disneyland for the first time. As I went on Expedia.com to look for a decent price hotel I came across Anaheim Hotel. The price was very reasonable for 4 night the price was $213 I believe. I think maybe less. I don't remember. Not to mention I'm from San Jose, Ca which is about 5hr. drive. I left my city Farley early I arrived to the hotel at about 11am. Check in for the hotel isn't until 3pm. but when I went to check in the lady at the front desk was EXTREMLY FRIENDLY which you don't find often. and 2nd she let me check in which was absolutely MAGNIFICENT! !! also at the hotel there is breakfast for FREE every morning. What else can you ask for. The room was neat and very clean! the bed was a little hard but the pillow is VERY soft and COMFOTIBLE. They also have a pool! which my daughter loves. Couldn't have been more happy to stay at this place and would recommend this to EVERYONE!

XOXO

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Lovlani, thank you for your recent stay and the outstanding feedback ! We hope to see you again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

We planned a 3 day visit to Disney California, booked this hotel last minute! Arrived not expecting the world as it was a cheap and cheerful job! But the staff were very good! Room was clean and well presented! Location within 10 mins walk from Disney parking where you get the free bus transfer to the park! To be honest, couldn't ask for more at the price we paid! Excellent!

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Fartytowels 1972, thank you for your recent stay with us.and for the very nice compliments as well., this really made our day! Hope to see you again soon.
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I highly recommend this hotel. We booked two rooms, which were very clean and quite spacious. In the morning, we got a free breakfast, which saved us some money. Overall, I am glad I picked this hotel and would recommend it to anyone looking to visit the Disneyland area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I had stayed here once before over summer of 2013 and was satisfied. It was a clean and comfortable motel. Second time......Nooooo!
Carpet made feet and socks dirty. Shower head had no rack to fit into so had to hold it to shower. Left early for Disneyland and left the problem very obvious. Came back at five for a rest and the room had not been touched. By the time we had our nap it was 7pm and no one ever came to room. Office not concerned when all of this brought to their attention. Minimal concern and no attempt to "make it right". Because of this experience I will not book here again and I say buyer beware.

• Stayed September 2013